Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help please

kinney

Hi All
New on here today am 42 female 5 foot 2 and a wee bit lol. Weigh 8 stone so my weights not a problem, i used to be into bodybuilding about 5 years ago and loved it I had great results from B.F.L programme by Bill Philips. But now I cant even be bothered to exercise i have all the equipment to used at home but under a lot of stress with work life as we all get, but i used to be toned now i,m saggy feels like my skin just hangs its horrible in clothes im fine but under its grosssssssssss. Where i used to have a flat tummy i have cellulite on it now its taken 5 years to get like this i know logical tells me just to stick with it again but i am finding it hard to put a routine togehter. i used to measure 34, 24 34 now i am 36 29 36 but its all yuk. Can any one tell me the best way to restart and see some results within a month. Crazy thing i help others like this but self is hard. :mix:
Kinney

kinney said:
Hi All
New on here today am 42 female 5 foot 2 and a wee bit lol. Weigh 8 stone so my weights not a problem, i used to be into bodybuilding about 5 years ago and loved it I had great results from B.F.L programme by Bill Philips. But now I cant even be bothered to exercise i have all the equipment to used at home but under a lot of stress with work life as we all get, but i used to be toned now i,m saggy feels like my skin just hangs its horrible in clothes im fine but under its grosssssssssss. Where i used to have a flat tummy i have cellulite on it now its taken 5 years to get like this i know logical tells me just to stick with it again but i am finding it hard to put a routine togehter. i used to measure 34, 24 34 now i am 36 29 36 but its all yuk. Can any one tell me the best way to restart and see some results within a month. Crazy thing i help others like this but self is hard. :mix:
Kinney

hi & welcome!
I know its hard to get started & self motivation is one of the hardest things Ive ever had to conquer.
You need to make a weekly, monthly, long term goals. Write them out. Keep track of everything & once you start seeing results, you'll want to strive for more. I find that I get most of my drive from seeing women with great bodies & it makes me push myself harder, cuz I know Im capable of looking like that!

Find what drives you- and go with that. The mind is a VERY powerful thing. :) good luck!

I wish I had a magic potion to get people motivated. I do not, nor does anyone else but YOU have that magic potion to get back on track.

You are giving yourself only one month to be fab again? Did I read that right? I'm pretty certain the only good thing that can happen "overnight" is a winning lotto ticket. :)

How is the diet? Do you track what you are eating in a day? You are not doing any type of activity now? Why? Time constraints? If it's a job and life in general you will need to MAKE the time for yourself. I'm a firm believer that us ladies need to put ourselves FIRST more often.

Give us the scoop.

vixensghost said:
I wish I had a magic potion to get people motivated. I do not, nor does anyone else but YOU have that magic potion to get back on track.

You are giving yourself only one month to be fab again? Did I read that right? I'm pretty certain the only good thing that can happen "overnight" is a winning lotto ticket. :)

How is the diet? Do you track what you are eating in a day? You are not doing any type of activity now? Why? Time constraints? If it's a job and life in general you will need to MAKE the time for yourself. I'm a firm believer that us ladies need to put ourselves FIRST more often.

Give us the scoop.

LOLOLOLOL, you are funny Vixen :)

Hello :wavey:

One month to see some results.

It is possible to see some pretty amazing results, especially if you were fit before.

This is what I would recommend

1. Find something that will have you get your butt out of bed in the morning to do cardio 3-4 mornings a week, and get to the gym 3-4 times a week. Book a holiday, sign up for a 10 k, go for a BBing qualifier, make promises to your kids, something. Identify exactly WHY you want to get fit. To look good is a motivator, but a lot of the ego issues wear thin when you are tired, don't have enough time etc. Pick something BIG.

2. FOOD DIARY!!!!!! Figure out exactly what you have been eating, and knock 15-20 % of the calories off that

3. Lift heavy, see if you can find a great training buddy.

4. Start a journal here.

5. Start to take all the naughty food out of your diet.

I'm glad I made you laugh pretty Tat. :)

I just get a lil antsy when I read when someone wants to get fast results when they've been off the wagon for awhile. Granted, it does appear she can get back up on the horse again with little effort since she's in "good shape" and with her BB background.

I've never been the type who was into fast results, but then again, I've never done the comp circuit either. Hell, I'm an old school broad with lots of patience. lol

vixensghost said:
I'm glad I made you laugh pretty Tat. :)

I just get a lil antsy when I read when someone wants to get fast results when they've been off the wagon for awhile. Granted, it does appear she can get back up on the horse again with little effort since she's in "good shape" and with her BB background.

I've never been the type who was into fast results, but then again, I've never done the comp circuit either. Hell, I'm an old school broad with lots of patience. lol

I think there is a difference between seeing some results and having it be 'fast'.

Did you see my fat photo thread?

I was skinny fat and within a month and a half of training again I was in pretty decent shape.

It wasn't my intention to get in shape fast, it just happened.

It is all about putting in the intensity in the gym.

Tatyana said:
I think there is a difference between seeing some results and having it be 'fast'.

Did you see my fat photo thread?

I was skinny fat and within a month and a half of training again I was in pretty decent shape.

It wasn't my intention to get in shape fast, it just happened.

It is all about putting in the intensity in the gym.

I have seen your photos;they made me cry( a good cry). Your lifestyle change is a true blessing and accomplishment. I love when people change their lifestyles to a healthy one. I can NOT think of a better gift to one's self!!!

Muscle memory should be on Oprah's "Good Things" list too. :)

Top Bottom