Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help picking an Anabolic or Supplement!

Yea, the weight issue is what I am trying to fix. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as a supplement to help in this process while I continue the daily workout

Is buying something like a combo of "Var 10" "Winn-50" and "Clean" a total waste. It says it helps promote weight loss?

Ive been on a strict diet for almost a year, and I guess I am just looking for something that will assist in weight loss. Any ideas?
Honestly bro you need to just hit the treadmill and get your diet in check before you start supplements.

Orbit has all the great stuff, but like we said stick to just cardio for now...might shock your system pretty hard for your size! You will notice great result just leaning the diet and some cardio i promise

a little harsh ??? J/K! I am a tall dude !

Lipostack? I did a google search, but where would i order something like that?

thanks again guys.

No man, not meant to be harsh at all....sorry i didn't mean to come off that way......

eat 4 small healthy meals per day. 1 handful lean meat, 2 handfuls of veggies, 1 handful of a complex carbohydrate. between meals if you get hungry you can eat a small handful of mixed nuts and berries.

for cardio do 45 minutes before you eat anything in the morning 5 days per wk.

find a 4 or 5 day split for weight training do more volume with shorter breaks and no ailure sets.

once you get thinned down run what orbit said.

Top Bottom