Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice

Jenn

Hello! Can anyone tell me were or what would be a good product that would give me amazing results in weightloss? Thanks in advance for your help and advice
Jenn :)

I would suggest buying LIPOKINETIX... it has been taken off the shelves because it contains usnic acid... however you can still find it at some stores on the net...

the company syntrax... has made a new formula without the usnic acid, its called ADIPOKINETIX...

do a search here for lipokinetix and you will find a lot of info.

Amazing Fat-Loss I assume.
Well, simple, as everyone will agree, DNP. But, again, I'll state this once and never shall I restate this again. There is no magical product out there that will portake in the making of your "ideal" body. Hard work and dedication are the ONLY true "products" for maximum results.

P.S. cozmokramer, I would not recommend Lipokinetix for people; I think people really need to realize the effects that usnic acid can have on your body, before they decide to take it. Keep in mind, I do not disagree with you on the fact that Lipo. is a great supplement.
Mr.X :cool:

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the advice. i work really hard at loosing weight. I had a baby almost 8 months ago and I gained 75 ponds. I was 160 before(a nice 160) lol. Now I am almost back down to my natural weight but I would like eto shed a few more pounds.
I go or should I say try to go to the gym atleast 5 days a week and I do a major cardio of 40 minutes as well as train on weights. it's defenetly made my butt and legs a hell of a lot stronger and harder. I will keep at it. I'm also taking matabolean before meals and it has helped but not as much as I wanted to.
Thanks again
Jenn

jenn well thats great results so far... have you tried a low/no carb diet?

for most it produces amazing results very quickly without any suppliments at all

Hey

hi, well the trainer at the gym I go to told me that i should keep the carbs in, because I am doing a lot of cardio. Is he wrong/
Thanks
Jenn
P.s my causin thinks you have a nice chest!!!:p

heart! the most potent fat burner there is sits right in side your chest heart! all the rest will aid you. but heart ,desire and dedacation will get you real true resluts !!

half way to my goal i am digging down deep

Let me answer you question directly:
Adipokinetix is a great fat-burner when mixed with Ephedrine. Now, if you don't want to use Adipo. , then you can simply use E/C (ephedrine/caffeine). Use, 25mg ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine, split in 2 doses. Before workout and before cardio.

Also jenn I will be so bold as to say your trainer IS wrong. You certainly don't need carbs to do cardio. Geesh, where are they turning these 'trainers' out from??

MS, these "trainers" get their degree in 3 days. The certifications are 3 day seminars, oh my god, if I could know everything I know after all these years of school in 3 days. What have I been wasting my time in school for...god I'm a goof, I should have just taken a 3 day course.

LOL ...I wish

Top Bottom