Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a name

Hrdgains

I know this must be asked a lot,but.I really do need help with this.
I have recently set up a new business as a personal
trainer.i train one on one and also groups.I work with peoples nutrition as well.I am mobile so I travel to people's houses but I'm hoping to open a studio at my house.
My name is tommy mc guigan and I live in Ireland.
Any help would be great.

You're gonna want to start by getting your name out there first. Make a website to get people to know your name and what you do best. Then find connections so you can expand the possibilities. Its great to be starting your own brand by the way. Your name would be good enough.

Market your business locally as much as you can. use google local to market your business online submit your business to online directories to make it listed.

"mytown's best fitness"

or something with your town/city name in it

trainer.i train one on one and also groups.I work with peoples nutrition as well.I am mobile so I travel to people's houses but I'm hoping to open a studio at my house.
Any help would be great.

i think my name is really good:heart:

Whatever name you use, be sure and set up a blog on Blogger or WordPress. Many of your clients may be part of the Internet generation and my want to find out about you on the web.

Any help would be great.

"Tommy time"
"Tommy's fitness"
"Bodys by Tommy"
"Mc guigan's fitness"
"mc guigan's mcfitness"
"Tommy's transformations"
"Transformations by Tommy"
"golds gym"

The possibilities are endless

I think better you use google for your search what you need.By the way.i am working for senior citizen exercise so if you are interested then please discuss in this forum.

Thanks
Joseph Rettig

Top Bottom