Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a killer shoulder workout HELP PLEASE!!!!

No matter what i do i cant get my delts thick and round, i know for a fact shoulder roundness and thicknes is mostly genetic, but there should be a trick to make them grow..

This is my shoulder workout, once a week..
switched from dumbell press to smith machine shoulder press 4 sets 12,10,8,6-8
lateral raises 3-4 sets 15,12,8-10
I dropped front raise because i didnt see much difference
pec deck for rear delts 3-4 sets 20,15,12,10

My shoulder looks good from the side but from front it doesnt have that roundness..

Anyone who start with narrow delts and now have thick and round shoulder, please post up your routine, like What exercise you do, how many sets, how many reps, how you do the exercise, rest time between sets, drop sets, giants sets, supersets etc..

Thanks

Here's my shoulder workout
BB overhead press (sometimes on smith)
DB press
Front raises
Latteral raises
Rear delt raises
Upright row
BB behind the back shrugs

Excluding warm up sets I usually do 3 working sets. Usually on the last sets I do some negatives and partials. Try changing your weight and rep scheme to shock the muscles. Hope this helps bro

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Here's my shoulder workout
BB overhead press (sometimes on smith)
DB press
Front raises
Latteral raises
Rear delt raises
Upright row
BB behind the back shrugs

Excluding warm up sets I usually do 3 working sets. Usually on the last sets I do some negatives and partials. Try changing your weight and rep scheme to shock the muscles. Hope this helps bro

Holy shit:eek2: Thats alot of volume for a small muscle group like shoulder, keep in mind im natural no steroids or pro hormones..
3 simple question
1. Are you natural?
2. Are your delts round from front?
3. how many hours are u in the gym working shoulders?
btw i did try to change up my rep, routine and volume still no dice..

Yea bro that's how you have to hit those... I do that much as well. Ive never done gear. Well actually I'm doing a cycle of Tbol but it really hasn't done anythinh for me. But even b4 that I was hitting shoulders like that.. Form is obviously important, and intensity

My shoulder work out usually consists of smith press -15/20# of max*2 then 8sets of3 of a lighter weight. Then 3*8 Powershrugs, 3*8 clean to triple pres*3, then single arm DB press 3*8 each arm. Then behind back shrugs 3*12 lghtwght. Frnt/lat DB raises, dips, tri cable pushes. I always do most of these and all the sets, I male sure the first few I go heavy as possible then the rest what I have energy for just complete all reps. I've had pretty good results so far. Started this about 5 weeks ago. All I take is either Jack3d or N2kts before I work out for the extra push.

Standing BB press 5x5
Clean grip high pulls 5x5
Overhead Squat 5x5

low incline BB press 5x10
BB row 5x10
Front squat 5x10

Weighted dips 4x6
Weighted pull up 4x6
Deadlifts 4x6

Train this m/w/f and your delts will grow along with everything else. Do straight sets and add 5-10 pounds every week. Frequency is the key.

Also, how fat are you? The leaner you are the more your delts should stand out.

What kind of weights are you using on uprows, bloke?

Try the fuckers from the hang and get explosive. I'm a little guy and I can pull 225+ from the hang for reps and these blow my shoulders and upper back up.

Seated BB Mil. Press - 5 sets(12,12,10,8,8)
Reverse Pec Deck - 6 sets(15,15,12,12,10,10)
Hammer Strength Iso-Shoulder Press - 4 sets(10,10,8,8)
Bent-over Laterals - 6 sets(15,15,12,12,10,10)
Front Laterals(hammer grip) - 5 sets(10,10,8,8)
Side Laterals - 5 sets(10,10,8,8)
BB Upright Row(wide grip) - 5 sets (12,12,10,8)

Top Bottom