Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a good way to boost my damn Squat!!!

hell yea,box squats!!they teach you to sit back in the squat,i'm no big squatter,but they improved my squat.and people don't understand but your hamstrings pull you out of the hole in squattin.target your hams and your squat will feel more solid when you sit back....PEACE
1coolskullgif.gif

Yeh, would forget the Smith, a great way to ruin your knees!

I'd say the best thing to do is just to keep sqatting. Different styles as above, or just vary your stance. At the moment i'm squatting after leg press with a very wide stance and toes turned out, it's a killer on the Hams and Glutes if you go really deep.

I would suggest trying Muscle Rounds...

Pick a weight that you can handle for 10-12 reps and do the following. With squats for example Ill use maybe 250 lbs. A Muscle Round consists for 6 continuous sets of 4 reps, with a 10 second break between each set. For example, it would look like this..

250x4
(rest 10 seconds)
250x4
(rest 10 seconds)
250x4
(rest 10 seconds)
250x4
(rest 10 seconds)
250x4
(rest 10 seconds)
250x4
That constitutes one Muscle Round... I would suggest doing 3-4 Muscle Rounds as your entire leg workout. Maybe if your not completely DEAD after this try a few sets of leg extensions.

:D:D

Top Bottom