Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met my friend's Russian brother-in-law tonight and experienced the Russian handshak

foreigngirl said:
they dont do it walking down the street. Greece is my southern neighbour

THank you for obeying my command to use orange color, foreigngirl. I think you know what my next command is. ;)

theoak01 said:
peopel dont get the euro's,we are special kind of folks,plus I find in canada and the united states homophobia is a crazy thing, where in europe its not,hell guys and girls in some countires hold hands with the same sex and walk down the street
Where I'm living now there are areas of the beach completely taken over by the fags, it's quite a frightening experience if you come from a country where gays don't publically show affection. I can't stomach watching it in a movie nevermind turning around and being met by the sight of two speedo clad guys snogging each other.

If you travel around Indonesia it's very common to see the males young and old holding hands when they're sitting down talking or walking around. Its nothing to do with their sexual preference, its just something they do? They in turn frown when we (Western) openly show affection in the form of a kiss or hug to our girlfriend/wife.

Queer as folk.

Top Bottom