Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i LOVE my 54" projection tv...

M

madbomber31

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.... next up, i'm buying a house!!!

fuck, things are going too good...

Sounds like you love it as much as I love Nathan.

depends... if its loss number 1 i probably wont get too pissy... and i enjoy eagles football no matter what!!! i just happen to be in a better mood for 6 straight days after they win.

nice try to get to me though.... hey, how is rice? montana? young? oooooh, thats right, thats the old niner teams... the ones that actually made people worry...

its ok, garcia puts up fantasy points... just not playoff wins

LOL, ya got me there.

...... see ya on Nov 25th ;)..... and don't throw anything at that new T.V. on that day.

What day do you guys play the Rams?

Very cool mb...very cool indeed. What make and model?

wodin, your avatar STILL disgusts me...

its actually an AKAI... i've read there reports on audio and it ranks decent.. remember, i work for non-profit org. so i'm cheap... but i do have a 5 year warranty... all in all it was under 1000, even with the warranty.. best buy wanted 299 JUST for the warranty!!!

You are the only reason I have that avatar. LOL!!

DAMN nice deal. I have a 46" mitsubishi..I have screen size envy now.

it came down to a 54" mits... a 43" widescreeen samsung, and the one i got... the deal maker was the warranty price... its all about sams club :)

by the way... say bye bye to rocket...

madbomber31 said:
it came down to a 54" mits... a 43" widescreeen samsung, and the one i got... the deal maker was the warranty price... its all about sams club :)

by the way... say bye bye to rocket...

Dude, why do you always have to parody my threads?

Top Bottom