Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love forma so much that.......

bluetoolpaul

I want to take it almost year round!

What do you think would be the max duration of time i could run it before needing a break?

If i was running a 4-5 month cycle would it be fine to run forma the entire time? I'm almost done w/ my current 20 week run and have run forma most of it. No negative sides to report and it keeps me from reaching for the adex and letro so....... can it be run semi-indefinitely?

Forma is good anytime ,even as a cycle itself, the FDA pulled the compounds in it as they decided it was a bit
too much anabolic. so now you can get it while it lasts.

Someone sell me on this, I am being told it does nothing by a friend who used it, I see a lot of talk about Forma.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Its G2G, what is great about suicidal AI's is the fact that you don't have to worry about estrogen rebound.

Tallmick: man, I've ran Forma with Beastdrol for the last 5-6 weeks or so. Had a small lump under my right nipple that was a bit sensitive and was getting worse. I started Forma before I started Beastdrol just to see what would happen. My lump slowly started to get less sensitive and shrinking. Im also losing body fat as well and starting to see abs. Something I've never had or even close. I realize that's partly due to diet but lately with a new job my eating habits aren't top notch. I'm just as skeptic as the next guy but I'm also gaining weight( not much, 5-8 pounds) slowly. I'm not worried about what the scale says because I know my body well enough and can see the difference in the mirror and so can everyone else! I love Forma! And liking Beast as well! Bought two of both when I ordered! It definitely was worth the money! Go for it!

Top Bottom