Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I like the way Jack Black sings ...

totally. I was actually sweeping the kitchen floor when it came on and I was hearing it and yelling to my husband and son in the other room - my boy Jack can sing!
 
Smurfy said:
totally. I was actually sweeping the kitchen floor when it came on and I was hearing it and yelling to my husband and son in the other room - my boy Jack can sing!

you have good taste
 
God I fucking hate Jack Black.

He was good in that episode of "The X Files" with Giovanni Ribisi though.
 
JB is the man.

By the way, that was MEAN AS HELL what they did to Jordan tonight. :worried:
 
I like Tenacious D a lot. Jack can sing his ass off. I don't really find him funny though and his schtick gets old in about a minute.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom