Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just got called a fake

Re: I just got called a fake

were you pretending to be straight again?

:D j/k

don't let it bother you...it's just jealousy rearing its ugly head. remember there are two ways to make yourself look better..
1) go above and beyond to stand out

or

2)try to make the other guy look bad to make youself look better.

this guy chose the latter

Shake it off dude...you know U R the king of stuffing large objects up your man pie!

Poor baby! I'll give ya some sympathy....

SCREW 'EM, STIG! We know HOW HARD YOU work at your fitness!

It killed me to be nice...

mrmuscle.. out of curiosity.. do you work at all?

i'm not flamin you or anything.. it's just that i'm pretty sure you're alway home when you're on the internet.. and i was just wondering where you get all the time..

decem said:
mrmuscle.. out of curiosity.. do you work at all?

i'm not flamin you or anything.. it's just that i'm pretty sure you're alway home when you're on the internet.. and i was just wondering where you get all the time..

i got laid off,so i got allt he time in the world

MrMuscle said:

i got laid off,so i got allt he time in the world

sorry to hear that MM.. (seriously.. i CAN be serious sometimes).. how long you been off? you getting any type of compensation? what field did you work in before? have you looked for work? any prospects? am i asking too many questions?

i got laid of the 17.march. i am getting compensation and i am looking for work, i worked with seismic equipment but i really dont want that anymore..i want to do something realted to training/nutrition or maybe some computer stuff.

Sorry MM...get used to it....internet chat boards are nothing but a frigging middle school in cyberspace....

....back-biting/stabbing, name calling, inflated egos, fair weather friends...the whole nine...

I've been erroneously called A LOT worse....so don't sweat it :eek:

I think you're a pretty cool dude :)

VDL

Top Bottom