Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hooked up with my first black chick this afternoon

Bullit said:

I DONT FUCKIN GET THIS !!!!!

How does it happen? How does she get your name? What service (AOL, yahoo, etc..)?

Please explain.

AOL... she did a search on there for people in our area. i sent her a pic she liked it... she sent me a pic, it was ok... we talked a little bit, i called her... things went well

she wanted me to come down today so i did. i knew she was into me. she asked if i wanted to see her room. i said ok. we were lying on her bed and she said what do you want to do?? i said, "you". she laughed and she said we can do everything but sex and then we started going at it. then half way through she said, "i want u to stick it in my pussy" i said no and i said i wanted to cum on her tits. i did. the end

ZKaudio said:
u sure get a lot of ass for how much you post on a chat forum.

thanks dude... i post on this site a lot because my job gives me total freedom so i never am working... i work outside sales.

duritz said:

having a problem uploading any pics to my folder... i dunno why... can i email it to ya and you can post it??

Check PM

Huge boobs.
HUGE.

5df15da7fb52ed02fc10cbeb6bfde83b.jpg

ro·mance

n.

1. A love affair.

2. An artistic work, such as a novel, story, or film, that deals with sexual love, especially in an idealized form.

3. A mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something adventurous, heroic, or strangely beautiful.

4. Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love

see also: Duritz

Top Bottom