Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have met them all

needtogetaas

Guys my god I get 100 pm's a day min,100 emails and at least 20-30 phone calls a day. This is on slow days and just on ef alone.

I have talked to so many kinds of people and yet I meat some one new all the time that just blows my mind. Some one who just stands out above the rest.

Like I had a grand mother the other day order some protein bars for her grandson. This lady was a mean little woman. She wanted what she wanted and was not afraid to say it.

Some how one of the boxes she ordered ended up getting sent back to me. She was tracking the order the whole time and when this happen she called up and let me know. Boy did she let me know lol..

I got many customers who call me weekly too. Like this one guy who calls all the time. Asks a question and then I give him a answer. Then after I answer he will just sit there saying nothing for ever unless i say something. Its like that kind of silence that makes you go nuts. I say something then wait for a reply and he says nothing no matter how long I wait. Its creepy but had me laughing today.

Then I get dudes from the south who i cant even understand. If anyone has hear radar on the phone he has a southern accent. Well take that times 100 and that is some of the people I talk to. Some times its so bad i have to ask 10 times " what did you say man?"

Just saying I love what i do and i love talking to all the different kinds of people i get to talk to every day. You guys make life interesting for sure.

Thanks for your help needto. You are a good guy. You have answered a couple of my pm's and I am sure it was info I could have found and you have been asked a million times by noobs like me, yet you took the time.

Also, I asked you about some of your products and instead of talking me into everything I was inquiring about, you narrowed it down to one item for me.

The time and honesty is much appreciated. You and the other good folks at EF keep me coming back.

gotta say thanks to you too many...boy have i asked you alot of questions in the last months and you always have an answer...ur awesome man

100x more south than RADAR.....OMG

I remember the first time i talked to you and you had forgotten i was a Aussie lol took you abit but you got used to it quick .

Good on you mate .

Brad.

Lmao the crazy and interesting people we get, needto does a great job.

Needtos is dreamy to talk to :rainbow:

how do I sound? meh? or dreamy too?

all kidding aside, you deserve alot of good things...

-O

Thanks for your help needto. You are a good guy. You have answered a couple of my pm's and I am sure it was info I could have found and you have been asked a million times by noobs like me, yet you took the time.

Also, I asked you about some of your products and instead of talking me into everything I was inquiring about, you narrowed it down to one item for me.

The time and honesty is much appreciated. You and the other good folks at EF keep me coming back.

And if it had been a product i did not sell i would have done the same.

I have just started to come out and say this.

I am like no other man. I put others first and no one these days is like this. Its a sad thing but its true. Thanks man and you can call me any time.

Top Bottom