Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have less than 2 months....

TEXWS6 said:
i was reading that Clenbuterol is supposed to be some good stuff....??? where is it at??

your local drug dealer's closet most likely. it's not something you can get up the street at GNC.

The Canadian Oak said:
superclen is clen with ketifin added to it so you can take it longer,it is a cutting drug not for bulking and its not a steroid

Go to the Anabolic board little one, and do a search on superclen.
It is used as an appetite stimulant and also induces sleep. The Chinaman himself (the guy who makes the stuff) says it's to be used for bulking.

FOOD + SLEEP = BULK

Regular clen is used for cutting,
Superclen is used for bulking.

Nuff said...

TEXWS6 said:
Training:
back/bi's
chest/tri's
legs/shoulders

eating quite a bit of protein with some Hydroxycut

For starters get rid of the hydroxycut and get on a real fat burner like xenadrine, adipo-kinetix, or dymetadrine x-treme.

What does your training routine look like, beyond your training split (meaning what exercises comrpise your routine)? Try doing cardio 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour in addition to your weight training, but not right after unless you dont mind about burning muscle somewhat. You want to eat 1.5-2 g of protein per pound of bodyweight/day if you can manage it, keep carbs relatively low and calories less than what you would need to maintain your current weight. This link has some info (in the beginning of the article) on how to find out how many calories you burn daily, so you can know how many calories to shoot for when dieting whether your goal is cutting or bulking: http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_146mass.html

YUM

Ingram said:

Go to the Anabolic board little one, and do a search on superclen.
It is used as an appetite stimulant and also induces sleep. The Chinaman himself (the guy who makes the stuff) says it's to be used for bulking.

FOOD + SLEEP = BULK

Regular clen is used for cutting,
Superclen is used for bulking.

Nuff said...

ive done my research i know what clen is used for,it burns fat,now it may induce appitite aswell but if you bulk on that its your own fault for eating inproperly,you should lean up nice on it

here is a link to prove it http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=85004&highlight=superclen

Last edited:
Ingram said:

Your link proves nothing...
Give it up, you're wrong.

Do not respond to this, I have no interest in arguing with you.

he's right, you're wrong

ip himself stated that his superclen was made for bulking, not cutting. if you want to cut, use the regular clen

Last edited:
I suggest that you train like you always do. If you try to kill yourself for 2 months to look good for a cruise, there is a chance you won't get to enjoy it, you might get sick or be in pain from overtraining.:fro:

Top Bottom