Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have an idea......

bsdgeek said:
There have been a couple of threads spring up lately that have been calling people out. I will say that some of the posts I agree with, and some I don't. My point of this thread is to recommend to the community a solution to all our woes, if you will.

1 - If you have an issue with something in a thread, call it out in THAT thread. Make your point there.

2 - If it keeps happening, take screenshots, get your documentation together and go to a mod, or a couple of mods. Then, you'd handled it in a private way, and cut down on so much fuckin drama (no disrespect to the authors of the above mentioned threads, as I do consider them friends and great guys). I just think we need to find a better means to an end than this.

Plus, I'm trying to up my post count so I too can be important LOL :D j/k jus my 2.
Defdinately agree with point 1. If you disagree with a post make it known in the thread & support your arguement with facts.

nzrodney said:
Defdinately agree with point 1. If you disagree with a post make it known in the thread & support your arguement with facts.

Most important. Far better than unqualified opinions.

Top Bottom