Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate fuckers who don't use their turning signals

ha...sleep meds mustve been kickin in. awesome.

You fucking kidding me using sleep meds as an excuse for your fuck up? Everyone in here is fucked on either hydros or weed and we don't fuck up as bad as you just did...

You fucking kidding me using sleep meds as an excuse for your fuck up? Everyone in here is fucked on either hydros or weed and we don't fuck up as bad as you just did...

ha...i wish i could still hit the weed. i wouldnt need sleep meds. unfortunately i had to get a real job with a real company that does real drug tests. had to grow up sooner or later.

ha...i wish i could still hit the weed. i wouldnt need sleep meds. unfortunately i had to get a real job with a real company that does real drug tests. had to grow up sooner or later.

any organization that has to drug test employees is a fucking slave plantation

Only wage slaves and factory workers submit to random drug testing.

no argument here. fortunately, statistically speaking, i make a lot of money.

...and if i ever not want to be a slave, money will come into play sooner or later. until then, im slavin away.

no argument here. fortunately, statistically speaking, i make a lot of money.

...and if i ever not want to be a slave, money will come into play sooner or later. until then, im slavin away.

statistically you make dick

Top Bottom