Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate fuckers who don't use their turning signals

sd...i seem to remember you being less prickish back in the day. seems the board in general is much more prickish however. most of it makes me chuckle nonetheless.

ironic...im way less of a prick now as i was then. all the weed i smoked mustve had something to do with that.

sd...i seem to remember you being less prickish back in the day. seems the board in general is much more prickish however. most of it makes me chuckle nonetheless.

ironic...im way less of a prick now as i was then. all the weed i smoked mustve had something to do with that.

Cool fuckin story fgt were u a gaping pussy back then too

I get drug tested because I work with children...

ha...i work with children as well. grown ass children.

apparently youre a slave just like me bc you get drug tested.

im pretty positive 90% of the working population gets tested in some way...which is why someones comment of "only wage slaves and factory workers" get drug tested. im also pretty positive 100% of the working population is a wage slave. noone works for free. not even people with their own firms.

ha...i work with children as well. grown ass children.

apparently youre a slave just like me bc you get drug tested.

im pretty positive 90% of the working population gets tested in some way...which is why someones comment of "only wage slaves and factory workers" get drug tested. im also pretty positive 100% of the working population is a wage slave. noone works for free. not even people with their own firms.
actually I got tested upon hire and never again, nice fucking life bro.

i drug tested upon hiring as well...and not since. theres always that chance tho.

its a pretty nice life. could be worse i guess. bro.

Top Bottom