Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had a dream about swole last night....

I don't chat much with swole or know him very well at all. He's awfully physically beautiful, but we don't talk so I dont know why he would show up in a dream.

Anyway, I'm in south beach again and walking on the boardwalk and he is there on a park bench and sees me walking by and recognizes me and says hi. I sit down and we chat a bit. I don't remember what we were talking about but he gets wood and apologizes. I laugh and we are joking about taking care of that.

One thing leads to another and we end up at my hotel making out and fall on the bed. I'm taking off one piece of clothing after another and then do him a little favor...lol. I remember thinking in the dream "Hey, axe down there is pretty nice." hahahahaha....the shit we dream about!

Anyway, I end up completely naked but he had only pulled his pants down a little bit. I'm ready to go and he says, "wait, let's shower first." Me: "ummm...okay, whatever."

I'm getting in the shower and he is still fully clothed and I say, "one of us is painfully overdressed still. come here."

He starts acting all shy and won't get undressed. WTF!

He whispers, "close your eyes and don't peek." I comply.

I open my eyes, and there is this short, fat, freckled entirely unfortunate looking young man in the shower with me covering parts of his body with the shower curtain.

Startled, I say, "WHO ARE YOU?"

He says, "I'm swole "(funny I dont' even know swoles real name and am having sex dreams about him) "Don't be startled. This happens every time I take my clothing off. That is why I was being shy."

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

So, in the dream I'm thinking, "Oh gosh. Now politeness would dictate that I have to sleep with him because we let it go this far. If I say no now he will know it's his looks and I will hurt his feelings and it must be hard having this condition he has...."

I was still debating what I was going to do when devin woke up and woke me up. I was grateful he woke me up. what a awesome dream turned nightmare!

sorry swole if that embarasses you in any way. I have no idea why my mind picked you out for that dream. YOu know how random dreams are.

Odd ... Shrimp Poboy said he had the same exact dream.
haahhahahahaha...

I think that I just dreamed that because I'm currently single and everytime I meet someone they end up being a dud in some way. My mind just picked someone physically beautiful from its storage bank to stick in the dream for the part where I was looking forward to the intimacy. The disappointing alter ego to swole was just a made up amalgam of a person.

haahhahahahaha...

I think that I just dreamed that because I'm currently single and everytime I meet someone they end up being a dud in some way. My mind just picked someone physically beautiful from its storage bank to stick in the dream for the part where I was looking forward to the intimacy. The disappointing alter ego to swole was just a made up amalgam of a person.

feel free to use me next time

I don't chat much with swole or know him very well at all. He's awfully physically beautiful, but we don't talk so I dont know why he would show up in a dream.

Anyway, I'm in south beach again and walking on the boardwalk and he is there on a park bench and sees me walking by and recognizes me and says hi. I sit down and we chat a bit. I don't remember what we were talking about but he gets wood and apologizes. I laugh and we are joking about taking care of that.

One thing leads to another and we end up at my hotel making out and fall on the bed. I'm taking off one piece of clothing after another and then do him a little favor...lol. I remember thinking in the dream "Hey, axe down there is pretty nice." hahahahaha....the shit we dream about!

Anyway, I end up completely naked but he had only pulled his pants down a little bit. I'm ready to go and he says, "wait, let's shower first." Me: "ummm...okay, whatever."

I'm getting in the shower and he is still fully clothed and I say, "one of us is painfully overdressed still. come here."

He starts acting all shy and won't get undressed. WTF!

He whispers, "close your eyes and don't peek." I comply.

I open my eyes, and there is this short, fat, freckled entirely unfortunate looking young man in the shower with me covering parts of his body with the shower curtain.

Startled, I say, "WHO ARE YOU?"

He says, "I'm swole "(funny I dont' even know swoles real name and am having sex dreams about him) "Don't be startled. This happens every time I take my clothing off. That is why I was being shy."

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

So, in the dream I'm thinking, "Oh gosh. Now politeness would dictate that I have to sleep with him because we let it go this far. If I say no now he will know it's his looks and I will hurt his feelings and it must be hard having this condition he has...."

I was still debating what I was going to do when devin woke up and woke me up. I was grateful he woke me up. what a awesome dream turned nightmare!

sorry swole if that embarasses you in any way. I have no idea why my mind picked you out for that dream. YOu know how random dreams are.

it means that inevitably you are always waiting to be let down by men. you think, even though they appear wonderful, underneath they are miserable little pests.

am i right?

I think that I feel like I need the love, and sex and intimacy but they will disappoint me. Yes. I think that is what it means.

i had a dream about snaky,smurf and a cheese grater. last nite .. just sayin

Top Bottom