Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a Cable Crossover machine Outside will it rust if....

M

MrCalifornia

I got a Cable Crossover machine (model PCX ____ sold on amazon.com for $370). It's Outside in the front yard of my home in Southern California, will it rust if....

it has a water-proof car cover over it?, (which by the way blows off alot cos of the wind--maybe I need to add more rope and put on weights to keep the car cover from flying during windy weather)?

AND i have been applying greasy Boe-shield, stuff that ppl add to bike chains to prevent them from rusting.

i WOULD have PREFERRED TO put it inside my HUMBLE crib in San Diego, CA, but the height of my room won't allow it to fit.

it hardly rains in So.Cal, CA, but even still its noted for its fog and dewey mornings.

is THE FAct that the cable crossover machine is outside goin to cause it to oxide & cause rain even with (or even though) I'll be applying Boe-sheild grease (a tough, highly recommended anti-rust grease made by the Boeing Aircraft Corp.) AND a water-proof car cover over it when its not in use???

my nearest gym is 24 hour Fitness--notorious for being inexpensive, cheap and crowded at ALL times--

I bought the cable crossover for my home--cos at the gym, there's always someone using it for tricep pushdown, chest cable crossovers, and bicep cable curls, ETC.

so, again, will both the WATER PROOF car cover AND boe-shield anti-rust grease prevent rust of my cable crossover machine?

thanks, dudes for any good help and advice. :artist:

I went to 24 hour fitness for a while. It wasn't that bad. There are plenty of times when no one is there. Contact the manufacturer regarding details of cable machine.

I got a Cable Crossover machine (model PCX ____ sold on amazon.com for $370). It's Outside in the front yard of my home in Southern California, will it rust if....

it has a water-proof car cover over it?, (which by the way blows off alot cos of the wind--maybe I need to add more rope and put on weights to keep the car cover from flying during windy weather)?

AND i have been applying greasy Boe-shield, stuff that ppl add to bike chains to prevent them from rusting.

i WOULD have PREFERRED TO put it inside my HUMBLE crib in San Diego, CA, but the height of my room won't allow it to fit.

it hardly rains in So.Cal, CA, but even still its noted for its fog and dewey mornings.

is THE FAct that the cable crossover machine is outside goin to cause it to oxide & cause rain even with (or even though) I'll be applying Boe-sheild grease (a tough, highly recommended anti-rust grease made by the Boeing Aircraft Corp.) AND a water-proof car cover over it when its not in use???

my nearest gym is 24 hour Fitness--notorious for being inexpensive, cheap and crowded at ALL times--

I bought the cable crossover for my home--cos at the gym, there's always someone using it for tricep pushdown, chest cable crossovers, and bicep cable curls, ETC.

so, again, will both the WATER PROOF car cover AND boe-shield anti-rust grease prevent rust of my cable crossover machine?

thanks, dudes for any good help and advice. :artist:

I would say it may rust eventually,wipe it down with wd-40 every now and then, if that's where u have to keep it,not much else u can do, right ?

Metal will rust out side no matter what. A cover will help slow it down, but because of moisture it will still happen.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom