Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gained 60lbs on my first cycle!!!!

SO WHY DIDN'T U TELL US U WERE TANK ABBITT! FROM PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING ????? HAHAHA......BTW I DONT THINK ANY OF THE PEOPLE WHY DISSED UR STUPID ASS ARE 160LB WEAKLINGS BUD ~!!!~ Just people that dont lie their asses off, and dont respect people who do !!!

If your still gonna deny lying, post some before and after pics, like 4-5 of each, and maybe we can start beleiving you.

Congrats on your progress but this is the reason most of the sensible people here don't do what you did. You are going to lose a ton and will have abused your body for very little net gain.

I'm not talking 2-8 weeks and 'see what I kept'. Let's see you go 6-8 months drug free. You'll be cursing your football friend as the idiot he is. Plus to make matters worse your tendons are going to be shot - just wait for the pain in a couple months. You're going to need anti-inflamatories up the ass to even walk around. I've been there (not to anywhere near your degree but I've experienced the tendon effects of rapid strength gains after the long acting drugs wear off and you continue to train at elevated poundages).

I wish I could feel better about your gains but you will understand very shortly.

Good luck.

well i will say congrats now plz post these important facts.... :)
1. height is ?? i know wt 190 what was your bf% and what instrument was used to calculate it???
2. body measurements precycle do you know them what is
a shoulders
b chest
c waist
d hips
e thighs
f calves
g biceps (flexed)
3. before weight loss what was your maximum body wt and body fat % plus measurements... :D
4. just a small $$$ cost just curious
5. calorie intake during cycle must include meals ammount of carbs in mg and prot mg and fat mg
6. how has the weight come of rapidly yet or slow,also any medical issues ie joints, low energy how is strength now do you notice a decrease and to what level is depression a factor as we speak.....

that is a BIG 1ST time cycle and u should get some tests done on yourself at the docs advice... peace

jackass!

BigGuy_1 said:
(
I post my cycle.
I post my pic.
I post my results.
I thank all of the people that congratulated me or encouraged me. Thanks!!

THAT PIC ISN'T OF YOU JACKASS!! THATS TANK ABBITT!
I CAN'T BELIVE I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT KNOWS WHO TANK IS?

AND DON'T TRY AND TELL US YOUR TANK NOW.LOL

KILLER

I guess everyone with a shaved head looks the same to you guys!

I am more muscular and more stocky than that guy.
Why don't you put your glasses on and compare the pics!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting that Justcause.

YEA thats tank

dam thats an old pic. Have you seen lately? I'm from Utah and his brother is a football coach at the U or somthing. and he comes and dose autographs and shit. He was here in January. and that bastured looks 10X better. I bet he was about 6 to 8% bodyfat. and a little bigger. now I' will tell you what I consider my self a big guy and I've been known to kick some ass. but That mofo scares the Shit of me. I'm not proud to say it . but it's true. He would F**K us all up..

Killer

Last edited:
Top Bottom