Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i drained my own abcess

bump

bumping - would like to hear more about people's experiences with this sort of thing (going away on its own?)

Anabolicum Mister said:
Draining the abcess does not remove (all) the bacteria causing the infection. Im also surprised you removed blood and not pussie fluid.

It may have been a simple haematoma - I would get it checked out...

good luck

I have gotten a few times some kind of swelling which ususlly goes away in a couple of weeks. Never went to the doc. I don't know if it's neccessarily an absecc

guards said:
dude,
You shouldn't be afraid of your doctor....they are under doctor patient confidentiality....so they cannot even tell anyone if they want to!!!!!

Next, go see the doc!!!!!

Probably won't hurt as much!:)

This doesn't apply to illegeal activity... If a doctor finds out that you are doing something illegal, he is obligated to report it. Or, at least thats the way it is in psychology and the same doctor patient confidentiality applies. Its not like lawyer/client.

-Stew

well everything seems to be ok and there is no sign of any lump anymore and no infection so i guess i did a good job.

This doesn't apply to illegeal activity... If a doctor finds out that you are doing something illegal, he is obligated to report it. Or, at least thats the way it is in psychology and the same doctor patient confidentiality applies. Its not like lawyer/client.

The only time a doctor can tell anyone about some illegal activity is if the activity is a danger to you (ie suicide) or someone else. That is why heroine addicts don't get arrested for telling their doc that they do drugs. The same would apply to AS users. Don't ever be afraid of approaching a doctor on the subject. Although they may not condone AS use, they will certainly giver you advice as to the proper care of your body.

Top Bottom