Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't understand? Can't press more?

Anthrax said:
Interesting stuff gjohnson5

Do you think M1T is more liver toxic than any other 17-AA steroid ?

In this case why not takew D-Bol ?
Well I know one is legal, not the other one, still....
thats the problem with these new methylated "legal" supps no noe really knows..as far as sides go your most better off with real gear!!! the methylation prevents breakdown in the liver making it a more potent roid..most likely not very liver friendly!! if your going to take the risk at least take a risk that is worth it dbol will deliver gains m1 whatever may or may not but it will deliver sides..the choice is obvious!!!!!

gjohnson5 said:
I would need to try dbol , winstrol , anadrol...
I am sure it's wayyy more toxic then any other legal one.
dont assume because its legal it wont be more liver toxic..methyl test (not m1t) a real steroid is one of the most liver toxic orals out there..these new supps are based on that!!!

rgs83, I'm not really sure what your program even IS. (Just a couple example chest workouts). I would recommend the 5x5 b/c it is a structured program that keeps you adding weight each week (by starting off very light, thus ensuring you can keep adding weight for at least 6-8 weeks).

I wasted lots of time in college when I didn't know what I was doing by just doing the same workout each week, the same old weights for the most part, just going up a little when I felt like I could - exactly what you're doing now, I suspect. Until you are very advanced and can read your own body, a structured plan that tells you what to lift (weight, sets, reps, etc) will help tremendously. You have a good start by writing all your workouts down - I never did that until a couple years ago. Man, I wasted so much time...

Top Bottom