Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I don't know how I forgot to make this thread some 3 years ago...

pintoca

New member
case is, the gynecologist of my wife is a juicer.

I'm not talking an ocassional juicer either, this mofo has forearms the size of my calves, and biceps the size of my thights...

in Germany, Drs wear all white, so he wears this Size S Polo shirts, (no popping the collar, he ain't no guido) and the traps are about to rip the collar apart.

He get a lot of patients as well, my guess is that he doesn't need much lube.

I have heard all my wife friends "Dr. Lauk? yeah dahlin, he marvelous, so nice and gentle"

I remember when I was going to the ultrasound sessions, I kept looking at this guys hands and thought "gentle, yeah right"

anyway, there is that
 
pwned

his patients all get their money's worth. They are all eagle-spread before he even enters the room...

wtf?
 
pintoca said:
pwned

his patients all get their money's worth. They are all eagle-spread before he even enters the room...

wtf?

LOL

The cold stir-ups are the only real bitch in this equation then...

I need to invent stir-up warmers...hmmmmm
 
i only go to drop dead sexay doctors.
 
AAP said:
wtf are clogs?

All European health care professionals wear them at work. I think it's sorta mandatory or something.

LOL My OBGYN is a little Jewish dood with little hands - THANK GOD! GREAT GREAT GREAT doctor and wonderful human being.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
All European health care professionals wear them at work. I think it's sorta mandatory or something.

LOL My OBGYN is a little Jewish dood with little hands - THANK GOD! GREAT GREAT GREAT doctor and wonderful human being.

I don't think it's mandatory, seen some people wearing white nikes... most likely is a "fashionable" thing for them, or simply because they are easy to clean and to wear in and out
 
pintoca said:
I don't think it's mandatory, seen some people wearing white nikes... most likely is a "fashionable" thing for them, or simply because they are easy to clean and to wear in and out

Probably the simple factor. When I was a kid I noticed this too when we would spend all that time in Hungary. Thought it was odd too, like it was some sort of uniform or something.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
All European health care professionals wear them at work. I think it's sorta mandatory or something.



uhh yeah so do american ones....they are uber comfortable
 
BIKINIMOM said:
All European health care professionals wear them at work. I think it's sorta mandatory or something.

LOL My OBGYN is a little Jewish dood with little hands - THANK GOD! GREAT GREAT GREAT doctor and wonderful human being.

come on,

we know your OBGYN is an speleologist
 
Top Bottom