Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont declines should I ???

needsize said:
yup, this is the core of my routine, and has been for years
flat bench
incline dumbell press
incline flyes
My chest has gone from okay to impressive by following this approach

Ive been useing the same routine for afew weeks now, and love it, much better results than anything else, but not as good as needsize, but good to know what it can turn out

I also add one burn out set on the flat to finish my pecs off

TRUEsoldier said:
Ive been useing the same routine for afew weeks now, and love it, much better results than anything else, but not as good as needsize, but good to know what it can turn out

I also add one burn out set on the flat to finish my pecs off

i add in other stuff too, but the extras I change all the time, while the core always stays the same. My gym has dozens of hammer strength machines, so its hard not to play with them at the end of my routines

I'm another advocate of Needsize's chest routine. I have followed it with grrrrreaat results! Hence my earlier comment about not bothering with declines.

Lately I've dropped the routine however due to a different routine that relates to strengthening my lower back, and core muscles. Basically doing my flat BB bench off a fitness ball (get a few plates on the bar and it gives "balance" a whole new meaning!). You can do inclines off the ball, but I just don't like inclines off the ball as much as flat.

I can't wait to get back to the original Needsize chest routine (pattern).

There's a guy in my gym that's been doing heavy stuff on declines for over a year now and his chest looks like that of an 8 year old girl. But of course that could be due to a host of factors other than the excerise he chooses...

Griz1 said:
I'm another advocate of Needsize's chest routine. I have followed it with grrrrreaat results! Hence my earlier comment about not bothering with declines.

Lately I've dropped the routine however due to a different routine that relates to strengthening my lower back, and core muscles. Basically doing my flat BB bench off a fitness ball (get a few plates on the bar and it gives "balance" a whole new meaning!). You can do inclines off the ball, but I just don't like inclines off the ball as much as flat.

I can't wait to get back to the original Needsize chest routine (pattern).

There's a guy in my gym that's been doing heavy stuff on declines for over a year now and his chest looks like that of an 8 year old girl. But of course that could be due to a host of factors other than the excerise he chooses...

My guess is that is one of the guy's favorite chest exercises and that he does them the most and severly neglects the rest of his chest exercises.

I hit them about every 6-8 weeks for a couple of weeks just to give my pecs a change of pace.

whats the diff between doing flat flies compared to inclined?

how does this sound?
incline db press
incline machine
flat bb bench
flat flies

Top Bottom