Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Did It! I'm A Squid!!!

Sailor_Girl said:
You are SO hardcore Big Buck :rolleyes:

haha...I'm seaman recruit margraf
hahahaha
that sounds dumb as fuck

I'll show u some semen....open ya mouth!!! I'm glad u followed threw w/ your plans. It's a big commitment. Make sure that u start running, and are in shape. If u kick ass in bootcamp, u can get promoted too.....I got promoted out of boot for being #1, then went to my follow up school and was #1, then got promoted again.:fro:

That's the plan. I have a ton of shit to study and I'm gonna PT with the recruiter and shit. I'm gonna kick some royal navy ass.

Good for you SG!

Now, if I could only get you to go sailing with me and my crew sometime.

F.Y.I- ALL YOU FREAKS- I AM not hittin on SG- She knows I sail Lake Erie on the weekends!

Sailor_Girl said:
That's the plan. I have a ton of shit to study and I'm gonna PT with the recruiter and shit. I'm gonna kick some royal navy ass.

I don't know what the Navy does for PT, but make sure u listen to your recruiter. He's not one of those fat out of shape guys that's like...yeah, uh I used to be a Seal, and then uh...........is he?

vixenbabe said:

F.Y.I- ALL YOU FREAKS- I AM not hittin on SG- She knows I sail Lake Erie on the weekends!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS!!!
haha!

Thanks Sassy....the bell bottoms are DEFINITELY in! haha!

SG You are in for a RUDE SUPRISE!

THE shit is never like the recruiter says..I heard the same Bullshit..apparently nothing has changed how they con people...and I knew my recruiter for years......before I finally got stupid enough to enlist.....should have finished college FIRST....Gin is right on the money..... and you won't be sitting on your ass doing nothing when you are in port either......not trying to flame you....but it isn't nearly as rosey as you think...and the people who have the toughest time dealing with it are young people.......... :eek:
Best of luck.....hope you do like I did....travel and take duty stations outside of this country.....see how others live.........and prepare yourself for the future while you are in......once I found out what it was like......I just worked for the day to get out........

Top Bottom