Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i can't get no ... satisfaction

STEP OFF

i set 2 PRs today, and i feel no satisfaction whatsoever. maybe b/c i was building it up too much throughout the day ... dont know, anyone else experience this shitty feeling.

honestly, im never satisfied with prs. i dont like the word satisfy, to me its means to be fullfilled, or get your fill of something or some desire. i will always want more, so im always insatiable.

happy yes(unless i miss the next weight, arrrgh)

satisfied no.

Any day you spend working out, whether you make a PR or not is a good day !!!! Its always a positive thing.

Muscles and PR`s are like money...the more you have the more you want. Who is ever sastisfied .......... :)

True words I felt good today, hit a nice PR on the bench and broke a year-long plateau, but its far from my short term goals. Still I am very thankful I was able.

yeah, i was glad i hit the pr dont get me wrong, but i think i was expecting an overall feeling of joy bc ive been wanting this one for the past couple months. i guess the day you're satisfied is the day you die!

Top Bottom