Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i can only do 15 reps with or without weight

yunusmile

Banned
my endurance sucks i could only do 15 reps with 110 kg. then i tried with emtpy bar i can still do 110 kg. after i tried 5x5 i realised i can lift much heavier but it was all because of my endurance. what do you suggest me do now

should i stop lifting for some weeks and do emtpy bars to increase endurance so that my future workouts will be fine ?

or any other solutions ? i know i just need 6 to 12 rep range but everything above 6 sucks my energy basicly so i want to do 15 so that 12 will be easier

I am having a little trouble understanding your post. If you could please try again someone may be able to help you.

squat and deadlift. sorry i am not a native english speaker i will try to explain as much as i can.

my problem is. when i do squat bench press and deadlift. i stop at 6. rep because my endurance is not enough. so it doesnt matter if i lift 10 kg or 100 kg . as soon as i do the 6. rep i feel very tired and out of breathe. i was bench pressing 25 kg for 10 rep before. after i started 5x5 i tried 50 kg for the 5 rep but i still did 10 rep. so it doesnt matter how heavy it is i will be out of breathe before i complete it. same thing happened with squat. i just did squat with empty bar and arond 10 i was too tired. i never did cardio in my 3 years of lifting. so 5x5 is my only option now but i want to do 6 to 12 rep range soon. my question is. should i stop lifting heavy for some weeks and only do high rep with low weight? maybe 30 rep in squat bench press and deadlift with empty bar. that way my endurance will be better and i will be able to lift heavier.

my endurance cant keep up with my strenght. just after 10 minutes of lifting i feel out of energy. i cant even run 5 minutes and i cant complete all of my sets and reps because of my endurance.

If you are getting out of breath that quickly perhaps more cardio is in order. What are your stats?

are you breathing?

you don't have muscle conditioning... it takes years to gain that.

how can i gain muscle conditioning? i cant breathe when i do squat and deadlift the pressure wont let me. and when i get tired i breathe so quickly and feel out of breathe

Go light, fast and controlled. You don't want to going very close to failure during this type of training. It sucks becuase you really don't get anything out of this training but muscle endurance. But a trainer had me on the same kind of weight lifting phase right before football season, made the difference in having legs like jelly during gassers, and just being gassed. Not to mention I could lift a higher number of reps of a certain weight than those people who mad a great 1RM than I.

Top Bottom