Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I Can Feel My Cholesterol Rising

guest username

High End Bro
Platinum
For my post-workout meal this morning?

2 egg McMuffins from McDonald's. I can feel my cholesterol rising with each bite I take.

Oh well, at least it's only about 30% of calories from fat. Could be worse. I was just too damn lazy to cook this morning (and I can barely move my arms anyway).
 
lolllll dude i was just joshin ya
it's egg mcmuffins..the way you had it is right :splat:
Ugh! It's way too early in the morning to be messing with me like that!

Maybe now is a good time to remind you that I carry one of these:



So go ahead, mess with me again. I dare ya punk! ;)
 
nahhhh...it's just tha all the mikkie D grease is giving you heartburn. :laugh2:
 
I think those are the leanest things you can get for breakfast there. A couple of years ago I grabbed 2 sausage mcgriddles on my way to the golf course. Slightly hungover which is the only reason they sounded good in the first place. They were so heavy I didn't eat again until dinner.
 
I think those are the leanest things you can get for breakfast there. A couple of years ago I grabbed 2 sausage mcgriddles on my way to the golf course. Slightly hungover which is the only reason they sounded good in the first place. They were so heavy I didn't eat again until dinner.

don't be such a pussy
 
I'll blame it on the Egg McMuffin. ;)

(I know it's correct, but it just doesn't sound right!)


blame it on the a-a-a-aa-aa-aa-aalcahoool!
 
Top Bottom