Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am so sick of Swole the Con artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am really sick of threads being wasted by Swole, and his other screenames he uses to pump up his diet, so he can scam people out of $$150. This is complete bullshit, this website is about sharing knowledge and helping others out. So fuck Swole and his friends who spread fulse prop about his diet. In fact i will give someone $50 to post their diet for everyone.

haha...

i bet you will because you would like to save 100 bucks...*******..go to NO ADVERTISING.COM and check out the man himself....try and compete with that...cya fucker

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy you make me laugh. Fat is something i am not. I am very sure i look 10 times better than you. Also, i am able to put my own diet together not buy one. Fucking whitetrash piece of shit!

If you think that its a scam, then why are you so worried about it anyways dude? Maybe you know what works for your body and how to shape it the way you want, but not everybody does. I personally am working with SC with my routines. I am by no means fat, I take pride in my fitness and the ability to maintain it drug free. But now I am wanting to take it to the next step, and with that I had no problem with SC helping me out.

As far as the money your talking about, to me when it comes to my health and fitness, money is not an object. If you can't afford the program right now, you can't afford it! No big deal, but don't slam the man and his ideals. He doesn't force anyone into anything, he makes suggestions lets you deal with them as they occur. And it seems you are interested in the program as well, because if you werent then you wouldn't be posting about paying people off to post the program...when I'm sure you know each program is different. So ease up bro, and if its not for you, then cool. But dont slam others for trying it. Not cool.

surf

Some people seem to be deaf these days.

This is a PRIVATE site.

You have to PAY to advertise.

Next time you hype his diet, you get deleted. That simple.

If you don't heed this warning, you will get banned.

If you want to promote his diet, by all means do so, but
in PM's and e-mails.

Fonz

Fonz...I think I like you a little more now....j/k

I would never want to look like SWOLE...he looks like a BALD GANGSTER!!!

What happened to your hair bro? Also he should lay off his diet...his legs have lost a ton of weight!!!

NJstacked...as in double d's

dude you should be called a "Moder-hater", if you don't like Swoles Diet, fine so be it, but the personal attacks why? and just so you know Swole chooses to go for the Mr. Clean look, it's a matter of choice, if he wanted to grow his shit he could, and may i add no male pattern baldness either. I don't get it..you guys are something else. and as moderators you sure set a fine lead to follow. to bad there aren't Super-moderators to put some of you "regular" moderators in check. Nuff said.

hrm:

...way to be discreet bro...

Z...exactly my point all these guys are bullshit....Big scam to hype Swoles product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom