Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am shocked, a former board member here is at least bi, maybe guy

Surprised to say the least, a former board member & friend is at least bi

I'll never say who, but he's on my yahoo friend list and when I saw his name he had something there that made me wanna check his profile. Well we I did I saw a close out of his package in white spandex and he said on his profile, "Hobbies: Bodybuilding, sex with masculine buff guys! Not into games or drama." All I can say is wow. :shocked: Me and him talked about women on several occassions. I thought he was straight. I thought he had a girlfriend. You just never know. It's cool and all but he acted like he didn't know me when I asked him about it. I can respect his not wanting to talk about it but pretending you know me. That's weak.

Last edited:
He used too regularly in here on the chat board, but hasn't in a while. We were pretty good friends at one point at least in an online sense. It's cool that you are bi junglist and cool that he is too but I don't care what you say, that kinda news usually is a big surprise to any friend. Especially when it's guys.

i'm gonna say thick dog, but whoever it is, it's too bad he feels he can't be open (although i can completely understand why he wouldn't want to be).

I was shocked to look at craziers profile:

Job= pillowbiter

you never know

Top Bottom