Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am going for 500 tommorow!

strongc

Guys I am kind of knew to the board so I thought I would introduce myself. I am 19 5-10 215lbs (I posted pics on the member pictures board) I play football for a small private school in TN, I am originally from Jacksonville,FL. I have entered 2 previous meets in NASA and the WPA. I broke two amercan records in nasa and 1 world record in the WPA, which was a 480 pound bench press. I will be competing in a bench only contest tommorow which I will be going for 500lbs or more. I will let you guys know how I do once I get back. later

Just to let you guys know my bench shirt ripped on my first attempt and ended up with 475 raw.

thicklee I go to school right outside of nashville, but am staying with my grandmother this summer who lives right outside of chatt.

DAMN DUDE,thats some pretty heavy shit w/out a shirt. Thats killer!!! I live in Nashville,just wondered. I wish I didnt have so many tendon and shoulder problems, I'd be lifting that heavy shit.

NICE LIFT BRO

ThickLEE said:
DAMN DUDE,thats some pretty heavy shit w/out a shirt. Thats killer!!! I live in Nashville,just wondered. I wish I didnt have so many tendon and shoulder problems, I'd be lifting that heavy shit.

NICE LIFT BRO

I will let you know when I get back in town and maybe we can go workout sometime. I heard there are a couple of Golds gyms that are pretty good.

THATS COOL, JUST GIVE ME A E-MAIL WHEN YOUR COMING DOWN AND WELL GO HIT IT. WE'VE GOT SOME KILLER GYMS DOWN HERE. I work out at Hermitage Fitness, The golds are killer but the one I went to the dumbells only went up to a 100:( At my gym we got 120's:D

Top Bottom