Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I am dreading my workout tonight for 1 reason->

BigRedCat

New member
The gay ass heavy metal they play at my gym is driving me nuts!!! Everytime I workout I have to listen to Skid Row,Warrant,Haggar Van Halen,Kix,you name it- even Great White and Slaughter for Christ's sake!!! The humanity!!! I really need to get my girl and I some walkmans. It is all old dudes at my gym so they probably like it. Nothing gets me pumped for my set better than some Dokken!!! Oh yeah baby! I feel like dropping the weights on my head to drown out the noise. Any of you have this problem at your gym? I wonder if I could get them to put it to a vote or something.....at least play the local radio instead of the 80's metal sattelite station!!!:mad: :rolleyes:
 
Hmmm...I think I'll channel something towards that avatar!! YUM!

Yeah working out in PB is a long ride for me. I wonder if any of the people that workout there are in shape cause they aren't at my gym. If you walked in and took a look around you would think lifting weights dosen't do anything- judging by these guys that work out there. Pretty funny. They all do like 100 sets for chest then head to the curls. Haha.

p.s.- Hi Starfish. It is cute how you pop up from time to time. You still have told me very little about yourself, you brat!
 
What gym do you go to in Diego? I went for a run last night in PB...man the weather was nice.
 
My gym plays 70's disco over and over. Every time I find myself working out in the YMCA while they are playing the song YMCA I wish I was deaf. Headphones are the best invention ever.
 
bigguns7 said:
At my gym, they have a list of about eight songs that plays on a loop every day. THAT is annoying.

same here

at one point for 3 months there was cheezy 80's tunes all the time
 
I think my gym is secertly a dance club. All I hear is techno/trance. I waiting for them to hire waitress to serve drinks.

UGH!
 
I wish it was techno. That is what I want to hear when I lift- jungle/drum n bass/hard shit like Soulfly is excellent as well. I need a walkman I guess. Too bad I cant afford an MP3 player. Damn hair metal!!! Today it was Great White again, followed by more Dokken,Robert Plant,Iron Maiden and some sweet Ratt to top it off. Luckily I was only there to do some treadmill running today. Last night I lucked out and the cleaning people were there- they had the vacuum running and it drowned out the music, that was great!
 
CNN four large TV's is a row all CNN. It makes it difficult to work out cuz some of those chics at CNN are scorching HOT!!!
 
strider364 said:
I think my gym is secertly a dance club. All I hear is techno/trance. I waiting for them to hire waitress to serve drinks.

UGH!

He is not lying folks. Either that or they play the same overplayed fucking songs that I just flipped past on my radio on the way there.
 
I work out at Gold's Gym and 24 Hour here in Vegas and they both suck as far as music is concerned. Gold's use to play the extreme station like Limp Bizkit, tool, powerman, drowning pool, etc and it was the greatest. Than they stopped it and switched to sattelite which simply sucks ass. Now 24 Hour plays backstreet boys, madonna, and any other gay song you could imagine, but I dont even really listen because I am there to workout and not to dance.
 
If you think that is bad, imagine trying to work out with Beastie Boys "Girls" playing, it's like impossible. Amusing song, but not when trying to work out!!
 
Top Bottom