Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am conducting a test on the k system.....

Yea, but u still have more than me.... since my plans for this thread isn't really workin out.:verygood:

btw thanks for puttin up with me wasted the other day...lol a buddy's bday...omg i just went and picked up my truck at his house today. lol

i dunno why i thought it was a good idea and take a 20$ cab ride home and not just stay there lol

I think if Jon grew up here... He'd be Rockhurst HighSchool... type.
Whaddya think?

I dunno, he doesn't have that OP... type persona..
Well kinda...
LOL You thought I was that, but I'm a small town kid.
It's good that way, stay outta trouble.
Plus studies on speed dating in New York, show that Grad Students from rural middle/upper class homes,
did extremely well with the opposite sex...
That was the East Coast, where I think, the unassuming, and curious nature to know people and a sort of at ease nature, and I'm gonna tell you what I did today kinda style does well with the mind your own fucking business demeanor that pervades the atmosphere of NYC.

Whaddya think?

Well kinda...
Plus studies on speed dating in New York, show that Grad Students from rural middle/upper class homes,
That was the East Coast, where I think, the unassuming, and curious nature to know people and a sort of at ease nature, and I'm gonna tell you what I did today kinda style does well with the mind your own fucking business demeanor that pervades the atmosphere of NYC.

i grew up in a small town where everyone gets married right out of high school and goes to the local state college. most dont think outside of that area and have no idea all the cool ppl and places are out in this world...

i alsways new i would never go back there . first left when i was 17 and never looked back.

went to army basic training inbetween my junior and senior year of high school so i could get into college on time...

that was crazy i wuz just a baby

anyway..... ill tell more

Whaddya think?

Well kinda...

No. Not Rockhurst high school. Have u ever talked to Jon? He is WAY too laid back to be the private school type. He always reminded me of a Shawnee Mission North type.. maybe. Or just way 2cool for KC.

btw thanks for puttin up with me wasted the other day...lol a buddy's bday...omg i just went and picked up my truck at his house today. lol

i dunno why i thought it was a good idea and take a 20$ cab ride home and not just stay there lol

No problem. I knew wut wuz goin on. Plus, u were spelling way funny. Thats always a dead giveaway with u

Top Bottom