Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hygetropin HGH results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe jins are slightly better then the Blue tops and hygetropins, but honestly, they are all so close that i don't have a problem mixing and matching these 3 brands. For example, i may run 2-3 kits of jins, then a kit of blue tops, then maybe bounce over to the hyge's for a few kits. So all in all, just about the same in my opinion.

gautho said:
I believe jins are slightly better then the Blue tops and hygetropins, but honestly, they are all so close that i don't have a problem mixing and matching these 3 brands. For example, i may run 2-3 kits of jins, then a kit of blue tops, then maybe bounce over to the hyge's for a few kits. So all in all, just about the same in my opinion.

Agreed. In a perfect world we'd all have Jin's for $20 a kit but that's not the case. K to you!

To anyone who has used both generic browns and blues, did you notice that when reconstituted the blue (aqua) tops were slightly more viscous than the brown tops? The difference is slight but it is there. I noticed it because I loaded my final brown top then 3 blue tops (4 iu per barrel). When i injected air into the brown top mix it almost looked like soap suds and the mix was very watery. With the blue tops though there was just a single air bubble that I injected, and even though the solution appeared every so slightly more viscous, it was actually easier to draw into the slin pin. I'm probably over-analyzing, but just wondering if anyone had noticed this with the generics.

couple questions from a complete rookie, first im a much bigger guy over 6 foot tall and 300 pounds would i need to take more IU's for the same effect, and second been thinking about getting either somatropin or hygetropin and trying to decide which one would be a better idea? im thinking the somatropin would be more legit but take longer to get and ive been having a disk issue in my back and want to start the healing and strengthening effects ASAP. Sorry if this sounds completely dumb just wanted a little more info any input would be greatly appreciated

Hey Bigguy: here is a couple of good elements for testing HGH:

The Protocol:
Inject 10 iu IM.
Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
Fasting is not necessary.
No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. You can usually find a 15% off coupon if you look around also. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your hgh, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after reconstituting.

Just make sure and do your research. I am taking Kigtropins now for several weeks and getting some great results.

BigGuy:

If I haven't thrown enough information already... check out these charts:

The following table shows typical IGF-1 (somatomedin -c) values for a given age. IGF-1 (Insulin like Growth Factor 1) levels are typically used to indicate the availability of growth hormone in the human body.

This table shows specific values from a specific laboratory. Due to different calibration used by the different laboratories, the IGF-1 reference values per age may differ considerably per laboratory.

Females/Males (Age) Range (ng/mL)
1-5 years 50-327
6-10 years 52-452
11-15 years 111-996 (1)
16-20 years 127-903 (1)
21-25 years 116-358
26-30 years 117-329
31-35 years 115-307
36-40 years 109-284
41-45 years 101-267
46-50 years 94-252
51-55 years 87-238
56-60 years 81-225
61-65 years 75-212
66-70 years 69-200
71-75 years 64-188
76-80 years 59-177
81-85 years 55-166

(1) Highest values at the ages of 15-16 years.

As an example lets view the values for a person in the 46 to 50 year range. The notation for the values is 94(low)-252(high). In this case we will simplify the calculation of the median as (low + high)/2, in this case (94(low) + 252(high)) = 346, 346/2 = 173.

When evaluating test results always keep the following in mind:

Always use the same laboratory and the same type of IGF-1 test. Due to calibration or differences in IGF-1 testing methods, considerable differences may result when intermixing laboratories and testing methods.

Ask for IGF-1 reference values per age for your type of test from your laboratory or testing entity.

Always test yourself before starting any form of HgH human growth hormone supplementation. You need a reference (starting) point to be able to see the impact of the HgH treatment in relation to no growth hormone treatment.

Malnutrition will cause low somatomedin-c (IGF-1) values in spite of normal amounts of circulating HgH human growth hormone.

If you think you have an extremely low or high hgh human growth hormone level consult a physician or an endocrinologist.If your level is below the median and you experience HgH insufficiency symptoms you should definitely consider HgH supplementation.
Before administering any form of HgH human growth hormone to youths and children (anyone under 20 years of age) consult a physician or an endocrinologist. In our opinion you should not give youths or children HgH human growth hormone supplementation unless there is a medical condition that requires it, and proper medical monitoring is available.

I'm looking to run my first cycle of GH any reccomendations for first time users.

Ive ran test e and c off and on for 2 years.
6'2' 230, powerlifter, looking to add some lean mass, add in healing of joints and ligaments.

No bumping old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom