Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydroxycuts?

Pvt.Fr0zen said:
I'm 19 just turned this 24th 240 pounds 5'9 Bf is 30% i think or so some thing on the internet said
Thank you :)
I def. think you should focus on changing your diet & setting up a training routine ... cardio will be great for your cardiovascular health as well, THEN consider looking into supps ...

I've been there, when you feel you need SOMETHING to give you energy when you feel like you have none, but just Keep at it, and after a week the energy & motivation will be there...

What have you been eating ... lets start there

Pvt.Fr0zen said:
well i have started working out but no in the gym ill start at my schools gym when i go back to school but now im just runing hitting the heavy bag and lifting weights push ups and sit ups

im looking for a pill for energy and to help me lose weight faster i bought a bottle of stimereX ofline will be getting here some time soon

i have no real diet but im trying not to eat the kinda stuff i eat before like fast food i eat a small salid for dinner tonight and im drinking alot alot of water.

but i was looking at Mr.X's ANPB diet and thinking that was a simple diet to start with what you all think?
Personally I think you'd be better starting with some type of of 40P/30C/30F, eating 5-6 small meals a day, every 2-3 hours, drink AT LEAST a gallon of water a day, and keep processed foods to a minimum. I recommend throwing in one cheat meal a week to 'treat' yourself. Not sure if you drink, but it you do I'd limit that or cut it out all together.

Have you read this?
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406047

or this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5983742#post5983742

some good places to start ...

remember "It's a Marathon not a sprint..." :)

well i dont realy ahve a diet yet i want one im trying not to eat any greasy foods or cheese milk i have been drinking 2 gallons of water a day and i eat a saild for dinner that about it for today. im just looking for a good diet that i can stick to thats very simple like Mr.X's AMPB diet

you see i would love to do the i lost 50 in 5 months but im looking to join the army i need to hit 182 or under to join thats why i got the pills.

I was a bit fecitious in my post, but I was simply trying to relay the worthlessness of that crap as "magic" pills that the advertising makes it out to be, and emphasize diet as good folks like Bunny has done. This is where the fat loss happens, by having a caloric deficit. Less calories are the only way weight comes off, not a magic pill. As far as cardio, use it as an extension of your diet. That is simply, use it to assist your caloric deficit, instead of looking at in how much fat you burn while doing it(you really do not have much control over what substrate is utilized, maybe to a small degree, but actually very little). This in the end is what it comes down to, calories out > calories in.

Lifterforlife said:
I was a bit fecitious in my post, but I was simply trying to relay the worthlessness of that crap as "magic" pills that the advertising makes it out to be, and emphasize diet as good folks like Bunny has done. This is where the fat loss happens, by having a caloric deficit. Less calories are the only way weight comes off, not a magic pill. As far as cardio, use it as an extension of your diet. That is simply, use it to assist your caloric deficit, instead of looking at in how much fat you burn while doing it(you really do not have much control over what substrate is utilized, maybe to a small degree, but actually very little). This in the end is what it comes down to, calories out > calories in.

The problem is that the human body has evolved to avoid caloric deficits. Evolution weeded out the animals that enjoyed eating foods with no calories and engaging in tons of exercise, and humans have evolved to be able to deal with famine, not western civilization. Drugs are used to help maintain the lifestyle necessary to obtain contemporarily socially acceptable bodies, which are currently at odds with billions of years of evolution. Point being, eating less calories than your body thinks it needs is about as realistic as lifelong abstinance for most people.

As far as magic pills, magic pills are the future of obesity treatment. Drugs that block the biochemical processes that go into creating and maintaining fat cells should be out in a few decades and will completely end obesity for those who want to end it.

Wave of the future.

Last edited:
Just to chime in, supplements are meant to supplement what you're doing already. Clean up your diet, then consider using them - but keep in mind, you're mostly just going to be dropping cash.

I think if you do cardio, eat right and do resistance training the weight loss pills are good because they can assist you in the diet by <metabolism increase + appetite control>, cardio <energy and mood lifting> weight resistance <from the motivation of seeing all your fat burn off>

I took lipoflame and I lost 17 pounds which was almost all fat . I am still on it and dropping. I think the misunderstanding is that you can't take a weight loss pill and expect to lose weight by sitting on the couch. You can utilize it greatly by using it as a supplement to assist you in exercise/eating clean.

Once you're down to the weight you want, then maybe you won't need the pills anymore since you already developed good habits while on it just like a little kid doesn't need training wheels on his bicycle after he has obtained the necessary coordination and balance.

Then again, just like everyone here has responded, just eat clean and exercise. I just think you'll be more motivated on a fat loss pill if you're new to the whole realm of body building like i am.

just buy lipo-6 from walmart...its usually 30 dollars...i went from 175 to 168 in 4 days and i got depressed because theres no point for me to lose weight....but try it

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom