Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hungry During Workout? Does that mean i'm burning fat...??

Doesn't mean your burning fat -- it could just mean that you are HUNGRY. A good efficient diet should take care of that. Get on a good training routine and diet, be consistent, and watch your body composition change.

You're better off building muscle now and not waiting until you've dropped fat. The lean muscle mass will help your metabolism hum along, and will make buring fat a little more efficient. Lifting now will definately serve you--muscle is denser than fat, so that you can wear a smaller size, even if the numbers on the scale don't move much. Do a search or a take a look at the Women's Board for more info.

"I wanna be the Girl with the Most cake"

:party: :goof:

you guys are great. thanx so much for the valuable info. and to blood drinker... i'm surprised you even
wrote anything to help me. i did bitch you out in like a couple of threads. but that's cool that you didn't
trip on it. :D
anyhow.... i'll try some of the stuff you guys suggested.
and again Thanx!

i didn't realize i wasn't eating enough til a couple of days ago when i couldn't even finish my cardio cuz i was starving!!! but then i started writing it down and you guys are so right. *as usual*
today i ate the following:
5am-oatmeal,wheat bread with provolone,milk
10am-green apple, orange, water
and then i didn't eat for 12 hours cuz i had to
visit that little place called court and then my boifriend. but i wasn't hungry. it's hard to eat when you don't want to. so then at about 6:30pm --orange juice, soy protein shake with strawberries and kiwi and milk.
9pm--water and bread.
now this sounds like anorexia but i'm telling you i could never be that stupid or desperate. so i'm gonna try to eat all the time now. love you guys!!
hey and wish me happy b-day. june 8th is my 18th b-day. i'm officially legal or an adult...however you look at it.

"in the event of a dildo we like to use the indefinite article "A" dildo, never "your" dildo."

"there are no coincidences"

"slut kiss grrls won't you promise her smack is she pretty from the inside babee pretty FROM THE BAAAACCK!!!"

muchas besas!
~*~The Wretchess~*~ (you guys should see the looks i get at the gym....all these really ripped guys walking around like they are constipated and there arms are so big they rest yards from their bodies and here i am a little goth girl sweating buckets. too funny...:bat:

I'd like to freak it with a goth chick again... thanks for reminding me with all your sexual propaganda.

btw: never go more than 4-6 hours without eating. remember small portions...

freakin with a goth chick

:vampire:
valdez that is truly funny..... well good luck i all
your freakin' and searching . hehe...
umm.... alright.. my friend is so stupid and he won't eat
for days and he thinks he's fat and he's probably going to get fat now because he eventually eats when the hunger consumes him. he worries me. i eat when i'm hungry though. but i'll remember the 4-6 hour rule. thanx for all the Ze info dahling...

~*~The Wretchess~*~

Top Bottom