Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hungry During Workout? Does that mean i'm burning fat...??

Brandee

ok guys i read a lot on this forum and some of your guys got some great tips and information. (some of ya just need to join susan powder in the looney bin...)
anyhow i've been going to the gym for about 5 weeks now and i've lost some weight.. and my diet is pretty good. I'm 5'4 150 and i wanna get down to 125. But i don't want to Burn my Muscle(i've gained a fair amount)
So in the middle of cardio (1 hour) i start to get hunger pains. and i'm sure it's not for water. what does this
signify?? anyone with decent judgement and ed. do share. *muchos besos negros*

~**~The Wretchess~**~
:vampire: :bat:

"in the event of a dildo , we like to use the indefinite article "A" dildo, Never "Your" dildo."--

"It's not until you lose everything , that you are free to do anything..."--

"there are no coincidences"---

If your are putting yourself through a vigarous exercise regime, your body will demand at least 5 small meals a day. The meals should be seperated by three hours. Your gym time could be interfering with this pattern. Wait 1hr 1/2 after eating, go to the gym and eat when you come back.

"i've never been so alone left with you"

:privateey :goof:
thanx for replying rat. well ok my routine is 1 hr of cardio and i do 25 minutes of intense stairstepping and then mosey on over to the treadmill for a 35 minute walk/run. And everyother day i lift some amount of weights. i ate like i think 2 1/2 hours before i went to the gym. thanx for your imput!
~**~The Wretchess~**~

Re: "i've never been so alone left with you"

Brandee said:
:privateey :goof:
thanx for replying rat. well ok my routine is 1 hr of cardio and i do 25 minutes of intense stairstepping and then mosey on over to the treadmill for a 35 minute walk/run. And everyother day i lift some amount of weights. i ate like i think 2 1/2 hours before i went to the gym. thanx for your imput!
~**~The Wretchess~**~

why so much damn cardio? maybe your diet isn't all that good. you said you "gained some muscle" that you don't want to lose. so I'm assuming your not fat. Get a real lifting schedule, don't just mosey on to this and that. you said you lift a little weights every other day. that's fine. how about work out every other day and lift for 45 min and do 45-60 min of cardio following the lifting say NO more than 4 days a week.

oh and being hungry during a workout does not mean your burning fat. make sure you eat a good meal AFTER your workout, even if it is cardio or you can say goodbye to your muscle.

If you're not already doing a very high intensity during your cardio, up the intensity. The reason I think your cardio might not be intense is because from my own personal experience, I only get hungry during cardio if the cardio is moderate or low intensity. High intensity (huffing/puffing, sweating buckets, wishing it to be over) for more than like 20 minutes, seems to shut down my stomach so I feel no hunger pains at all. And it lasts for a half hour or so after the workout's done, even if I know I should feel hungry.

Best to do it in the morning if you can--you feel the "high" all day.

:yawn: :nighty:
alrite guys...
first to valdez-- i'm kinda chubby bud. that's why i do an hour of cardio. what's wrong with an hour? If that's too much then i must be really off. umm... i eat a clean diet. i'm vegetarian. except i eat fish and egg whites. i probably eat to clean. i didn't want to get a "REAL" lifting schedule til i was down to a decent size babe.
didn't want the whole layer of fat over good muscles.
valdez... do you think doing that much lifting in sink with that much cardio will cause me to lose fat and muscle at the same time and not have that big muscle under fat??
does that make any sense.....

wynnyelle-- i do a very vigorious cardoi session. i'm definitely sweating buckets. i'm the average girl size. i'm a 12...so i'm not like fucking huge but i do a decent work out . i'm not skimping on the cardio. it all the fat middle aged women going 2.0mph on there treadmill that are skimping. i just guess i don't eat enough. but i didn't think you needed to eat the 6 meal thing until you had a "REAL" weight lifting schedule? mmm... sorry i'm so difficult guys!

~**~ The Wretchess~**~:devil:

listen brandee,
i know i get hungry during a workout when i am completly exhausted from lifting. i dont lift on an empty stomach either. however, if you keep doing your cardio it will pay off, and eventually you will reach your goals
but it does take time. keep lifting and stay dedicated. it is good that youu break up your cardio. have tried any areobics? that will help.

remember. "pain is temperary, pride is forever!"

okieone

Brandee : follow what I do . It MELTS fat off bro.

Morning cardio: 40mins-60mins (light-to moderate, then for the last 10 mins 30 second intervals switching from moderate to intense). Eat 1 hour after this.

Then , after my weight workout (considering it's weights day) I do 15 mins of moderate-intense cardio. After that, I eat my post workout (immediately following), and 1 hr after that, some Tuna+salad+two tbsp of olive oil.

If it is not training day, I do 45 mins of moderate intensity cardio, and eat 1 hour after that.

Look at my post (the huge one, 100+ replies). You could very well use that diet.

It is great. GOod luck brandee.

no an hour is not too much. I thought you meant 1hr + 25 min stairs + 35 min treadmill!!! 2 hours :eek:

I think that lifting in correlation with cardio will triple the results that you are getting now. It will help you keep muscle and burn extra calories.

blood drinker's advice is good. good luck:D

Top Bottom