Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humans: The Dumbest Creatures on Earth?

Ardvark, you must not read often, and if you do, it must be shit like the bible or some other mind tainting peice of literature.
Please educate yourself before you make a post about something so false.

Peyote Killa said:
Ardvark, you must not read often, and if you do, it must be shit like the bible or some other mind tainting peice of literature.
Please educate yourself before you make a post about something so false.

Has there ever been a thread on this board where someone did not resort to making negative comments about the Bible or Christianity, even when it didn't relate to the topic at all? What words in his post lead you to believe he got any of that from the Bible?

I love how you "open-minded" people think. How can you totally dismiss the most read and studied book in history as "mind-tainting" bunk and still pretend that you are anything less than narrow-minded yourself?

Last edited:
bigguns7 said:

Has there ever been a thread on this board where someone did not resort to making negative comments about the Bible or Christianity, even when it didn't relate to the topic at all? What words in his post lead you to believe he got any of that from the Bible?

I love how you "open-minded" people think, closing yourself off from a legitimate historical document and one of the most read pieces of writing in the world.

First off, it was a comment, second I never said that he got this idea from the bible, I related that he must read mind tainting things "like" the bible.
Now lets talk about the bible since you obvioussly want to. What makes it legitimate, the fact that it is old, or the fact 1/7 of the worlds population reads it? Just because it is read does not make it legitimate. Tell me again where i was being close minded.

Peyote Killa said:

First off, it was a comment, second I never said that he got this idea from the bible, I related that he must read mind tainting things "like" the bible.
Now lets talk about the bible since you obvioussly want to. What makes it legitimate, the fact that it is old, or the fact 1/7 of the worlds population reads it? Just because it is read does not make it legitimate. Tell me again where i was being close minded.

So what you're saying is that you weren't talking about the Bible at all, you just seized the opportunity to take a cheap shot at the Bible while you were talking about other "mind-tainting" works? What you're saying in essence is that your only reason for even mentioning the Bible is to let everyone know that you think it is garbage? Well, then I stand corrected.

Have you ever read the Bible?

dgreenhill said:

this must be a quote from that living Budda book. Wodin was telling me about.:)

No, I have read that book too, and this is not from that, unless there is another book, that I have not read yet

dgreenhill said:

The reason why you are close minded is because you don't recognize that the moral and ethical lessons the Bible speaks of correllates perfectly with the Four Noble truths of Buddism.

Both are instructions on detachement of the phyical plane in order to find a path to a more happier life.

Now either you are too closeminded to see that or you just want to draw attention to yourself.

Either way-you just got rolled.

:)

Thats not being close minded, that is just chosing to explore before I settle. I never said it was wrong, I mearly questioned it.
Questioning something is not being close minded, I have tolerance.

Peyote Killa said:

I never said it was wrong, I mearly questioned it.

I could have sworn that you said it was "mind-tainting" literature. That's going a little farther than just questioning it.

Top Bottom