Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humans: The Dumbest Creatures on Earth?

A

Advaik

Think about it. Humans evolved a form of higher thinking than other "lesser" animals, but in doing so we also have twindled our natural thinking.

An ant is born knowing it's niche in life: to serve the colony. It will not kill another ant without due cause. It will not stray from it's job. It will do what it was born to do.

A human is born knowing nothing. Everything must be taught. They have no natural behavior. They act based on their surroundings. It has no true niche in life except to live and die.

Is it possible that humans have evolved a way of thinking which completly destroys it's true intelligents? We are the only creature on the planet that strives on destroying other life. We are the only creature on the planet that will kill another of it's own species without due cause. We are the only creature on the planet that has no niche, no meaning to be here. We are not part of any circle of life. Are we the lesser creatures on Earth?

As you mentioned, we are taught almost everything we know. "to kill" is a concept taught to us. We are indeed products of our environment, and therin lies the problem.

Certain breeds of monkeys will band together and fight small wars between groups, killing each other.

To some extent, children can live on their own in the wild, they are refered to as a "wild child" once back into civilization, hard to teach, I believe there was a popular case of this in the 1800's in france...i could be WAY off though, but i've seen videos about this child, i dont think there were many documented others however.

I think we are on the absolute top of the foodchain, there is not one animal we couldn't kill by some method, when we use our minds.

We have natural behaviors. lots of them. If a baby feels like it is falling it will swing its arms to the front and try to grab for something. i think our development comes from both biological and environmental factors. i'm also thinking we aren't here for a purpose, since i don't believe in fate. we're just here, trying to make it "better."

why do people always come up with these silly arguements about mankind.

on the african plains when a dominate male lion takes over a pride, his first order of business is to perform infanticide, that is the killing of all the lion cubs that are not of his gene pool. he will then mate with the lioness' to produce his own offspring in order to leave a legacy.

Advaik said:

An ant is born knowing it's niche in life: to serve the colony. It will not kill another ant without due cause. It will not stray from it's job. It will do what it was born to do.

Actually ants are among the most aggressive life forms on the planet and constantly at war with otherant colonies.

Some ants raid other ant hills and abduct the eggs of them.
These are raised to be slaves.

I saw a cat this morning, waiting on a car and watching a bird nest. It probably would have killed every little bird if it couldhave reached it and not for hunger, since the cat is fed by it´s owner.

People who claim humans are evil compared to the innocent
wild creatures watched Bambi too often ( no offense meant).

Advaik said:
Think about it. Humans evolved a form of higher thinking than other "lesser" animals, but in doing so we also have twindled our natural thinking.

A human is born knowing nothing. Everything must be taught. They have no natural behavior. They act based on their surroundings. It has no true niche in life except to live and die.

Is it possible that humans have evolved a way of thinking which completly destroys it's true intelligents? We are the only creature on the planet that strives on destroying other life. We are the only creature on the planet that will kill another of it's own species without due cause. We are the only creature on the planet that has no niche, no meaning to be here. We are not part of any circle of life. Are we the lesser creatures on Earth?
I disagree.

dumb:

"Unintelligent, regarded as having or showing a low level of intelligence"

intelligence:

"Ability to think and learn: the ability to learn facts and skills and apply them, especially when this ability is highly developed"

Your argument is extremely flawed for obvious reasons. No species on Earth can think and learn like humans, thus, we are the most intelligent species. Who cares what you are born with, being dumb means that you can't think and learn once you are born.

Top Bottom