Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humans: The Dumbest Creatures on Earth?

I don't know about humans being the dumbest, definitely the most wasteful... I do know that I trust animals. Wild animals' basic instincts are to kill and eat you. That's what they are going to do, period. Humans will love you one minute, fuck you over the next, you never know what to expect. I don't trust humans.

Just because humans are the most intelligent lifeform on this planet doesn't mean that their intelligence is anything to write home about.

-Warik

Signals are sent out incase some"thing" can recieve them, i believe sent out in several different languages and assorted codes, not for sure but if you've ever seen Universal Soldier and there is a massive satellite dish at the beginning, i believe they use that big mofo for these transmissions, among other things probably.

dgreenhill said:
warik speaking of you writing home.. do we really try to communicate with aliens?

I don't know if we do, but attempting to communicate with them with our current technology is futile at best. If any alien races had the ability to intercept our transmissions and locate us, then chances are, they probably already know about us. Sending out some signals at the speed of light is going to take years to reach the nearest star system, and even longer to reach any kind of intelligent life.

Besides, who'd bother trying to communicate with a multi-government, savage species that hasn't even left its own solar system yet?

-Warik

Wow, this certainly got off topic lol.

First off let me explain that what I wrote was pure bullshit, and I don't believe in one word I said. I just wanted to check something about human behavior, and I was right for the most part.

But since you were so nice to bring up the topic of the Bible, well let me say that I am not religious at all. However, I believe the Bible is the most influencetial piece of literature ever written. While I think the Bible is just a huge contradiction of itself, it can help you alot in life. Whether you want to actually believe in it, or want to use it to control other people.

Warik said:

Besides, who'd bother trying to communicate with a multi-government, savage species that hasn't even left its own solar system yet?

-Warik

I think slavery would be a reason... or maybe they need new pets for their zoos ;)

Norman Bates said:
I think slavery would be a reason... or maybe they need new pets for their zoos ;)

Any species advanced enough for long distance space travel is certain to have outgrown such savage practices as slavery and animal imprisonment - something humans have yet to overcome.

-Warik

Top Bottom