Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Papilloma Virus (Cervical HPV)

brenda_k

I received the first of far too many phone calls that started with “are you someplace you can talk?” . And, to be perfectly honest, I have grown to hate phone calls that start out like that. The nurse practitioner who had done my Pap and HPV test a couple of weeks earlier was calling with my results. Abnormal and Cervical HPV. At first I was thinking – Okay, this isn’t so bad. All of my friends have abnormal Paps all the time and it’s no big deal, right? Well, as the conversation continued my heart sunk as I was told that I had Cervical HPV. I’m not one of those girls. I’m not one of the promiscuous ones who should have an STD! The nurse practitioner assured me that it wasn’t a big deal, that everyone gets HPV at some point or another, and that it would just go away.
Immediately following this news, I underwent treatment with Cervugid Ovules recommended by my gyn.First I took 3 boxes of Cervugid Ovules with break between them 7 days and after 6 months another 3 boxes.
I am happy to report that since 2014, I am free of cervical HPV infection. My message for women is to not take your health for granted, and take steps to prevent cervical HPV from happening. Don’t wait! Go for your regular physician check-ups, and pay attention to what you can do to control and manage your health, especially if you have a young family depending upon you. You don’t want to be surprised with these results like I was, and you don’t want to depend on the doctor to remind you or call you – double check what you need and take your own action.

In Canada the only way you get an STD test is through your doctor. The results are completely confidential and they don't make you feel awkward at the test at all. I highly recommend everyone get STD tests regularly done if you are sexually active. I get one done every year as part of my regular physical.

Most STDs are not overly serious, if caught early. However if they aren't caught early, they can make you infertile.

It's always better to be safe then sorry.

That's awesome. I have HPV, too, and unlike most males, it shows up on me. I was told Ill always have it.

I'm in no way an expert on this stuff lol.. so don't shoot the messenger.. but I believe HPV can be transmitted male to female and cause cancer. so you should always tell your female partner about it so she can get regularly screened for that type of cancer

I'm in no way an expert on this stuff lol.. so don't shoot the messenger.. but I believe HPV can be transmitted male to female and cause cancer. so you should always tell your female partner about it so she can get regularly screened for that type of cancer

Shit, I couldn't get a woman now if my life depended on it. Lol. Yeah I hear it can cause cervical cancer in women. It shows up in the form of genital warts on me. Maybe I can tell them it's just a callas from jerking off too much. :rainbow::rainbow:

Top Bottom