Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone is addictive!

He wasn't using Blues. True US grade. That and the amount he was using of true US grade will give a significant difference!

hmmm I might have to try hgh. Are you are it wasn't all in your head bro?

Where you taking other gear as well? It might have been that. I've never heard of 5 weeks giving results on hgh.

now you got me all excited about hgh :p maybe the human grade stuff you get is a lot better quality so results come by faster thant that china stuff
theres nothing wrong with the china stuff

I didn't notice anything but joing and wrist pain at the 5 week pont...stayed on for 6+ months...was amazing.. been off since Aug and my abs still look amazing..

5 weeks? Don't you mean 5 months? If you really meant 5 weeks, which I doubt, it was probaly the result of another AAS you were using.
from the reasearch that I have done on GH, it is really pointless if used less than 6 months at a time.

No, I did not mean 5 months, I said 5 wks and so meant 5 wks. I read and was told of the same by a number of people who said you need to do it at least for 4mths but prefer 6mths to see real results. I was seeing those same results every other day.

Result of using another aas at the time (firstly hgh isnt an aas) so it wouldnt be another aas, it would be some aas and secondly, I only ran hgh and insulin along with t3 so no, the bf loss was a result of the hgh and t3 (not another aas or the insulin just in case you decide to ask). I have used insulin a number of times and know how to use it without adding excess bf.

So it goes to prove not to believe everything everyone tells you.

Last edited:
It could have been in my head but my gf didn't seem to think so and people I know didn't seem to think so when they were saying you are looking healthier.

Bf definitely decreased as I could at the end of it see the last two abs closest to my badabing.

:)

I also has some shoulder pain on it which somehow caused me to not train too well. So I stopped after about 5wks and got back on cycle.

I started to really feel it at 5 weeks too. The sides were too much though.

5 weeks? Don't you mean 5 months? If you really meant 5 weeks, which I doubt, it was probaly the result of another AAS you were using.
from the reasearch that I have done on GH, it is really pointless if used less than 6 months at a time.

Wrong................
in 5 weeks of 2 to 4iu of pharm grade gh, you will definatelt see a change in body comp. You wont see any real growth to speak of, but you will definately see your BF% drop and your body compasition change for the better.

I started to really feel it at 5 weeks too. The sides were too much though.

Yeah, I could see real big differences and I felt alive, better, fresh and so on but my shoulder pain was crazy!

I could not train shoulders, chest or could hardly row.

Had to stop but results seem to have lasted and now im on gear and still reducing bf!

Wrong................
in 5 weeks of 2 to 4iu of pharm grade gh, you will definatelt see a change in body comp. You wont see any real growth to speak of, but you will definately see your BF% drop and your body compasition change for the better.

WORD!

Nickster and goin on4t know their shit.

And I was up to 6iu on some days (mainly the weekends).

Top Bottom