Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUMAN GRADE vs. VET GRADE?

carpin00

Is there really a difference in quality? I know that the vet grade isn't the cleanest version of gear, but what about the chemical itself (eg: stanazolol, deca, etc.) Is it the same quality? Is it underdosed or overdosed?

I´ve never have problems with vet gear. I believe vet gears is as clean as the human one. Sometimes a runner horse is more expensive than a human being....

In general veternary stuff has the same chemical components as drugs manufactured for human consumption. Though FDA laws don't govern their sterilization as closely as with human grade. Partly because they have stronger immune systems than we do.

Human grade and vet grade are the same in most 1st world countries ie, germany, canada, states etc... in second and third world countries mex etc... there are huge discrepancies between human and vet grade.

e2.jpg

Vet gear, and human gear are pretty similar. Have used both successfully. Alot are produced in the same factories, just labeled differently.(this is according to my vet, who's been a vet for 40 years). Ttokkyo is a diff story, as it is produced for BB, but labeled as vet gear!!

carpin00 said:
Hey Needle,
Ttokyo isn't really vet, gear?

Yes, it is... It is just marketed toward the BB community. No other current manufacture caters to the BB community the way Ttokkyo has chosen to do. They have great products!! Although I have never seen any independent test on bacteria count?? Anyone?? I know I use their products without issue!!

Top Bottom