Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk Labs

So would it be better if I didn't show blood results Nelson? I wasn't and won't be recommending Hulk, just wanted to see and show if their stuff is legit or not. I understand how it might look fishy and I know there is nothing I can say that will show that I have nothing to do with them. Maybe it would be better if I didn't show the results and waited until I have a couple of months at least on the board before doing this.

I just find it odd that the first post you want to make is about that lab. And how would posting bloods prove anything?

Maybe you're being sincere, I don't know. But it doesn't have a lot of credibility at this point.

It wasn't my first post, it was my 3rd post and only because I just recently bought Hulk. If blood results don't prove anything and because I'm new on the forum (new signup, but been lurking for a while), I'll just skip it.

It wasn't my first post, it was my 3rd post and only because I just recently bought Hulk. If blood results don't prove anything and because I'm new on the forum (new signup, but been lurking for a while), I'll just skip it.

Oh, third post. My mistake, you're an old timer.

Blood tests don;t prove anything because there's no proof you used that lab. Do you understand? So yeah, don't bother. Stick around. Join some discussions. Become a member of the community. There's a lot to learn. We hope you like it. But as it stands now, your opinion of a lab means less than nothing. Sorry.

Though they get good reviews I have to wonder how many of those reviewers are ringers. They also seem to be down quite often. I've never ordered from them so I can't say for sure why that is.

I wonder this as well. There are better options IMO. Never used them though, so salt as needed.

Hi I recently bought testosterone cypionate. I shot half a ml today I didn't feel anything at the gym. I was 215 I'm 240 right... I want to go down to 220 but stay big can I pair this with a fat burner

Hi I recently bought testosterone cypionate. I shot half a ml today I didn't feel anything at the gym. I was 215 I'm 240 right... I want to go down to 220 but stay big can I pair this with a fat burner

If you had any clue what you're doing, you'd know that testosterone cypionate won't have results coming on until a couple weeks in. You'd also know that a half ml isn't going to do anything for you in terms of mass gain or fat burning effects.

Can you pair it with a fat burner?

What do you think?

I'm asking cause I don't know.. I'm not a body builder. I'm planning on doing half a ml every three days I know that it has to built up and doesn't work right away. I just need guidance man. And I'm doing this cause I want to lift more weight, run further, You know just preform better

I'm asking cause I don't know.. I'm not a body builder. I'm planning on doing half a ml every three days I know that it has to built up and doesn't work right away. I just need guidance man. And I'm doing this cause I want to lift more weight, run further, You know just preform better

"Run faster, jump higher"
Man, I'm not gonna let you poison me

I threw it on the ground

The point I'm trying to help you understand is that you don't mess around with drugs if you don't know what the crap you are doing. Don't do that, it's stupid. Once you have a decent understanding of the drugs, how they affect the body both positively and negatively, then know how to control side effects and stay healthy while using, then you are ready to try it.

You started using then came here and said "I don't know what I'm doing."

It's just careless.

The reasons you want to use are your own and everyone has them. But do it responsibly.

Besides, if you want to run further, anabolic steroids aren't even the right thing to take. Most types make it worse.

Top Bottom