Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk Labs

Though they get good reviews I have to wonder how many of those reviewers are ringers. They also seem to be down quite often. I've never ordered from them so I can't say for sure why that is.

Last edited:
Hey Nelson, I just bought some Hulk Labs Test Cyp recently for my first cycle. I'm on HRT right now and will just be upping my test for a while. I'm having blood test next month for my HRT and then will start my cycle and will have a blood test during my cycle to see if what they have is legit. Do you want a update of what I find out?

Hey Nelson, I just bought some Hulk Labs Test Cyp recently for my first cycle. I'm on HRT right now and will just be upping my test for a while. I'm having blood test next month for my HRT and then will start my cycle and will have a blood test during my cycle to see if what they have is legit. Do you want a update of what I find out?

Sure, fill us in. But...you only have 5 posts, so....

I've got a bottle of their cyp laying around as well. I'm in for this one.

I know them personally and if you try their stuff you will be happy. They have been down for vacation.

ok guys lab talks are allowed but lets keep it clean..talk about what labs are gtg,check check up on a certain brand and their potentcy,etc

dont start talking about websites or transactions and ill lock this thread in a second.we dont want that

ok guys lab talks are allowed but lets keep it clean..talk about what labs are gtg,check check up on a certain brand and their potentcy,etc

dont start talking about websites or transactions and ill lock this thread in a second.we dont want that

THIS is going to be the toughest thing to balance. Personally, I'm okay with someone mentioning a source or even a vet saying one is good or isn't good, as long as it doesn't include a link. But when guys with 3 posts come on and start recommending a site, that's going to come off like flat out lab pimping and that's not what we want here. If anything I'm inclined to think of this HULK place as fishier than ever.

So would it be better if I didn't show blood results Nelson? I wasn't and won't be recommending Hulk, just wanted to see and show if their stuff is legit or not. I understand how it might look fishy and I know there is nothing I can say that will show that I have nothing to do with them. Maybe it would be better if I didn't show the results and waited until I have a couple of months at least on the board before doing this.

Top Bottom