Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Huge Rave for Optimum Nutrition

PinkPanther

New member
I placed my order on Monday afternoon, and received it tonight! I am trying their new All the Whey Protein...anyone else ever try it? Also, I ordered some ProComplex...I'll post my opinions of these two products as soon as I try them both...
 
have u tried it yet? man, I bought a tub of vanilla a while ago and it was nasty. I have heard some peeps say that chocolate from ON is much much better so I am gonna give that a try. can't beat the price tho.
 
chocolate is really good, next im getting chocolate mint when this stuff runs out, but it is very good and ok at the worst!
 
strawberry = bleh, vanilla = neutral, double choc = good, mint chocolate = tastes like baskin robbins
 
Yeah, I am thinking I should have gotten the chocolate. I may put in another order for chocolate (maybe chocolate mint) and just use the vanilla for in other recipes. It's ok, but it's not the greatest. This morning I had one and blended two fresh strawberries into it, so it wasn't too bad. I used the All the Whey this morning also in a batch of sweetpotato pancakes...SUPER yummy!!
 
ON is my choice....

The double chocolate is great with skim milk and ok with water...

The Vanilla Ice Cream is GREAT in orange juice....

The "natural" style vanilla is not so good....

The Pro Complex is more expensive and has a 'richer' taste, IMHO.

However, overall I think for value as well as quality, ON is tough to beat...

Might try some of the custom stuff from Protein Factory, etc.

lr
 
Chocolate is usually the best flavor but it has also more carbs :(
 
Double Rich Chocolate is godly. Now that I hear all this shit about Mint Chocolate, and tasting like Baskin Robins, I'm going to have to give it a try. Never in the store I go to though, and to order it online will cost $9 more for me. Maybe I'll ask him to order it in for me...
 
The DR Chocolate only has 3g carbs per serving.......that is pretty low IMO
 
Top Bottom