Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HST Users - Opinions?

Oh... wait... wow. That's pretty fuckin' amazing, actually.

Casual, would it be possible to do cardio on this routine to minimize fat gain? Also, to keep the heart healthy. I was thinking some form of low-impact cycling or brisk walking a couple days a week, depending on how I feel.

Last edited:
Jon... that's assuming I'm bulking the entire time. A cycle really takes two-and-a-half months. So that would give me 5 cycles a year at 6 pounds LBM a cycle, assuming I could keep gaining at the same rate, which is a big assumption.

Truth be told, I don't have the energy to be in a constant state of "Bulk! Eat! Eat more! No drinking! No partying, because I wouldn't wake up in time for breakfast!" A year of that would be insane.

But when I do commit to it fully, I make fast gains.

Well, I finished an HST routine followed to a tee a few weeks ago. All natural. I had a good diet, actually dropped maintanence calories by 500 a week in an effort to loose a little fat. Did some cardio, rarely. It worked! I went from a soft 194 to a harder 200. Bodyfat went down 2%. It was a great change of pace and I felt like puking again during my workouts...haven't felt like that in a long time! The hardest part was doing it w/out a partner, especially during the 5reps weeks and then the negatives portion of the program. I always had to bother people with spots and since your using some crazy heavy weight at that point, it's not easy finding guys who are strong enough to help you.:elephant:

HST worked pretty well for me Tom. The principles are sound, just be careful of your inplementation. Remember its an experiment, just a framework. If you do try HST do it exactly by the book the first time through but keep careful training notes then tweak as neccesary for subsequent implementations.

Top Bottom