Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HST during aas

barracuda25

how effective will hst be during the use of aas?as i heard that you got 2 lift to failure and train heavy while on aas.very confused...any recommendations.

HST on AAS = ridiculous gains.

You can do anything on AAS and gain lots of muscle, but if you use a very effective program the gains will surpass expectation.

Guys have gained 10 pounds in a 2-week prohormone cycle.

barracuda25 said:
how effective will hst be during the use of aas?as i heard that you got 2 lift to failure and train heavy while on aas.very confused...any recommendations.

Barracuda,

Lots of guys gain great without training even close to failure, sauce or no sauce. Many members here can testify to this.

You'd still be training plenty hard with HST, so I would not fret it :) Like Casual, I think it'd be mad-effective.

The HST-board is not very steroid-centric (most of the people are natural), but there have been some great gains reported during PH and AAS use. Guys will gain anywhere from 10-30 pounds depending on how long they're on and what kind of dosages. Most of these guys are also fairly experienced to begin with.

Top Bottom