Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HRT for life and Heart desease

Nemisis RR

New member
I am 37 years old and starting to show the signs of (aging) lower test levels. I still have a great body, strong as a bull, and have never used any steriods. I don't say this to brag just as backround information. It has been a lot harder lately to stay in shape, having problems sleeping, don't have the libido I once had, and most heart breaking I can not stay awake around 4:00 PM. No drugs or alcohol problems ever. I have had serious blows to and injuries to the body thou. I have had blood work recently and once the results come back I shall post them.

Heart desease and bad lipid profiles are rampid in my family. Father and uncle have had open heart surgery and other uncles have had stints. I myself have Cholesterol levels of 200-225 and horrific tryglecerides eating healthy and working out 6 times a week. I am now on Vytorin that have corrected my levels and I am now at 140 total cholestoral.

Would HRT put me more at risk of heart desease and the hardening of the arteries? Would all HRT test treatments have the same effect on my heart? What is the difference between Bio-identical test and other tests as cypionate? Is there such a thing as injectable bio-identical test. I was thinking 100mg of cypionate a week but permanetly. Would the jewels end up shrinking on the forever cycle even though the dosages would be low. I am looking away from creams as I am extremely active. Sometimes I take 3 showers a day and do combat sports as wrestling. And of course everthing would be monitored by a doctor.
 
Hi

I think you are on the right track. One step would be to get a total testosterone test. (Mine came in at 291 ng/dL and I am also 37 years old. ) Those are not expensive and if it showing low levels, then next you can get some more tests done.
Check out
http://www.allthingsmale.com/Publications.html
and
www.lef.org

lef.org wants people to shot for between 600 and 900 as their target level. My doc is targeting about 680 or so based on my age. By way of comparison, the female endo I went to said as long as I was about 200 to 250, I was fine.

Testosterone is natural and cannot be patented, so therefore that is why we have cypinonate, enanathate, etc. The creams and gels are more bio-identical because the drug manufacturers can patent the delivery mechanism.

Gels such as Testim do work well, but many more active people like the injections, as long as they are weekly or sooner. Doctors like to prescribe these first, but they are about 9 times more expensive relatively speaking. Most doctors will let you do your own shot, but insist on weekly shots.

You need to find a doctor (a male doctor) that specializes in this sort of treatment. Endocrinolgists and Urologists are a good start. Try to find on that does the pellet implants - not because you want the pellets, but someone that does pellets is more likely to be sympathetic to your cause than say a doctor from a place like Boulder, Colorado that thinks testosterone is the cause of all the wars in the world.

After one month on 100 mg Test Cyp/week, my LDL cholesterol dropped from 99 to 68.

Low Testosterone can cause heart problems, so getting treated at a reasonable level helps. If your T gets much higher that what a doctor or anti-aging specialist recommends, then you can get higher Cholesterol.

HCG has been reported by some to mitigate testicular atrophy. Some on this forum have different opinions on it and I will let them speak to their expertise on that subject.

PM me if you need more info or want me to send you 40 medical journal articles via email.
 
I believe and have experienced superior blood test results, including those that would indicate the potential for heart disease, with a low dosage HRT program.

My best numbers were when I am taking:
70 -100 mg p/w test
1.25 iu HGH eod
0.25 a-dex MWF (or 0.5 SunTh)
Vitamines/whey/creatine
Low simple carb/high protein diet
Full body workouts with full recovery
 
JetCityDude said:
Not sure if you are asking me or Lion but TRT in the typical doses should help prevent heart disease.


that is fucking a great man :P i love test, best drug i ever took and i always said i wouuld never fuck with needles, this was as far as rec drugs went though. im glad i manned up.
 
I can get references if people need them, but the "testosterone Syndrome" by Dr Eugene Shippen, M.D. is one book that tells about HRT helping the heart.
 
Top Bottom