Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's this for my next cycle?

For sheer mass you cant go wrong with deca test and dbol but just dont expect to keep all of your gains and expect some moonface.. I would stick with NPP

I like the idea of test dbol npp primo and and with winny? How come you said var instead of winny? I read everywhere that winny is the big brother to var...

I like the idea of test dbol npp primo and and with winny? How come you said var instead of winny? I read everywhere that winny is the big brother to var...

I like them both so it's kind of hard to choose between them, lol! :)
I still do agree with Winny over Var, I've sticked with Winny for sometime now, but have great memories about Var too. :biggrin:
I would love to do that blast myself sometime in future, but my calendar is filled for long time atm. Well, there's no need to hurry with these things.

Is primo a big addition. To this cycle? It's pricey as fuck!!! I'm gonna add proviorn at a low dose the whole way. Also , does it make a difference 10 or 12 weeks ? Tryna get this order out ASAP so lmk bros

I would do 600mg

Bro primo is pricey as hell and I personally don't feel its worth it unless you got money to burn. Those other compounds go a lot further IMO, but If money isn't an issue then throw the primo in for shits and giggles. If you got the cash for primo then I'd also throw in gh. But if your trying to get the most bang for your buck then test, winny, mast, dbol, and npp. In that case this is what I'd do.

1-12 test p 50 mg eod
1-12 npp 75 mg day
1-12 mast p 75 mg day
1-4 dbol 20-30 mg day
1-4 winny 40 mg day
10-16 var or Tbol 60-80 mg day(optional)
1-20 n2guard
6-10 hcgenerate es
12-16 hcg
1-16 adex 0.5 mg eod or Ed

Pct 16-20

20-24 bridge and dspark

If I did decide to run primo, what type of results would I be looking for? The main reason I'm interested is I hear the gains "stick" pretty easily with good diet and pct of course... I'm running it alongside npp, cyp (300mg) dbol 1-4 , winny at the tail end and prolly proviorn the whole way as well. Which I'm also a little confused about the real benifits other then it hardens you up..

If I did decide to run primo, what type of results would I be looking for? The main reason I'm interested is I hear the gains "stick" pretty easily with good diet and pct of course... I'm running it alongside npp, cyp (300mg) dbol 1-4 , winny at the tail end and prolly proviorn the whole way as well. Which I'm also a little confused about the real benifits other then it hardens you up..

Proviron can decrease SHBG, thereby making your test have more "kick"...

Top Bottom